Note: Harnesses are intended for use with experimental aircraft only. See "Harness" tab for more details.
One of the smallest and lightest in the industry! 2-1/4" Panel Mount Transceiver; compact size but loaded with what you need in your aircraft, with a one year warranty.
- Flip Flop Frequency Selection
- Built-In 2-Place VOX Intercom
- Backlit Display
- 32 Programmable Memory Channel Call-Up
- 5 w Carrier, 16 w PEP
- 25 KHz Channel Spacing
- One Year Limited Warranty
Note: Harnesses are intended for use with experimental aircraft only.Part No. 11-11898 (FLIGHTLINE FL 760 2 PLACE 3FT HARNESS WITH JACKS ATTACHED): Comes with 3 ft leads for power, ground, pilot, and co-pilot jacks.Part No. 11-11889 (FLIGHTLINE FL 760 CUSTOM WIRE HARNESS): You be will required to answer questions in the shopping cart regarding lengths of various connectors.
- Frequency range : 118.00 to 136.975MHz (Receive:108.00 to 136.975MHz)
- Channel spacing : 25kHz
- Mode : AM (6K00A3E)
- Number of memory channels : 32
- Acceptable power supply : 11.7 V or 33 VDC (Negative ground only)
- Usable temp. range : -20 to +60
- Frequency stability :+/- 5ppm
- Current drain : TX: 3A(max) RX 0.8A(max) Standby: 300mA
- Dimensions : W61 X D159 X H61 (mm)
- Weight : 430g/14.11oz
- Exposed dial face : 56.4mm 2 1/4.5 inches
- Certification: Not TSO
- Output power : 5 W (carrier), 16W (pep)
- Modulation : small stage modulation
- Modulation limiting : 70 to 100%
- Audio harmonics distortion : Less than 15% (at 85% modulation)
- Hum and noise ratio : More than 40dB
- Spurious emissions : -16dBm or less
- Antenna impedance : 50
- Receive system : Double conversion superheterodyne
- Intermediate frequency : 1st : 38.85MHz (Upper) 2nd : 450kHz (Lower)
- Sensitivity (at 6dB S/N) : Less than 1uV
- Squelch sensitivity : 0.5uV (Threshold)
- Selectivity : More than 8kHz (at 6dB), Less than 25kHz (at 60dB)
- Spurious response rejection : More than 60dB
- Audio output power : More than 4W (at 4)
- Side tone : More than 100mW (at 600)
- Hum and noise : More than 30dB
- Audio output impedance : Ext. SP 4 (4 to 8), Side tone 600
- 2-1/4" panel mount
Really great compact radio. Installation a snap, great performance. Simply no problems at all for the past 6 months. Would be even better if the Aux In would accommodate stereo input, like who listens to anything mono these days?
PHILLIP J. PFOERTNER
Very cool radio, super easy to install and program. Very good audio and has lots of features. I had a problem unrelated to the radio and Nick at EDMO (distributor) was supper helpful. Great unit.
Does the FL 760 include a wire harness or antenna?
No, The FL 760 only comes with unit and connector kit. You will have to wire a harness or have a shop do it. You will also need a Com antenna, wire, coax cable and BNC connectors which we carry.
Where can I find the installation and operations manual for the FL 760 radio?
You can refer to the documents tab for the manual on this page.
What headphones would the Flightline FL-760 Com Radio 2-1/4?
The Flightline FL-760 Com Radio is designed to be used with General Aviation (GA) plugs.
Can remote flip flop switches be used on the FL-760?
No the FL-760 Does not support this feature.
Is it possible to change channel spacing from 25 kHz to 8.33 kHz on that unit?
Per the manufacturer, the Flightline FL-760 COM Radio’s channel spacing is fixed at 25kHz and cannot do 8.33 kHz spacing.
Does the Flightline FL-760 have a bias voltage on the microphones?
Per the manufacturer, there is a bias voltage on the microphones.
Does the FL-760 have a line in option? Does it have stereo or mono audio?
The FL-760 has an audio line in option if you would like to input audio from a music player. The FL-760 outputs Mono audio.
Can the Flightline FL-760 be run with a 12v system?
Yes it can.
Does the FL-760 have standby frequency listening capability?
In order to listen to the standby frequency you must click the transfer button to switch it to the primary frequency.
Does the Flightcom FL-760 radio have a squelch setting on the mic? We get a lot of noise while flying. It seems to pick up the engine noise (ultralight) and activates the intercom even if no one is speaking.
Yes, the squelch adjustment is at the base of the volume tab.
Will the FLIGHTLINE FL-760 COM RADIO 2-1/4 accommodate intercom to 4 seat positions?
The transceivers alone is not capable of accommodating a 4 seat aircraft. You will need an external intercom or audio panel to support a 4 place harness.
Is the pilot / copilot transmit relay isolation board available for the FL760? It is referenced to in the wiring diagram but do not see it listed as an option to purchase.
No, this is no longer available for the FL 760.
Please check the boxes for the options that you would like to add.
Leave all boxes unchecked for unit only.
Click Next to continue to Shopping Cart.