EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The October 2015 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the October issue include:
- Star Struck
Re-creation of the Little Dipper
By Jim Busha
- There’s No Place Like Homebuilts
AirVenture 2015 homebuilt photo roundup
- And the Lindy Goes to…
Grand Champions of AirVenture 2015
By Megan Esau and Nicole Kiefert
- Wandering Oshkosh 2015
What’s new in homebuilding
By Mary Jones
On the October 2015 cover:
Al Eke realized a 50-plus-year dream when his re-creation of the
Lockheed Little Dipper was flown to EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2015.
Photo by Darin LaCrone.
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.