EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The August 2014 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the August issue include:
- If You Can’t Buy One,
Len Elmendorf’s Bücker Jungmeister
By Budd Davisson
- Ferry Flight to China
Two pilots on the odyssey of a lifetime
By Mark Phelps
- Run for the Sky
A senior pilot’s fancy turns to floating
with the clouds
By James Lawrence
- Another Successful Year of
Uniting People and Airplanes
EAA’s annual report
On the August 2014 cover:
Veteran aerial photographer Jim Koepnick captured the
beautiful Bücker flying near Lakeland, Florida.
Photo by: Jim Koepnick
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.