EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The December 2014 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the December issue include:
- The Bahamas Beckon
Pilots have a unique opportunity to
explore a beautiful island nation
By J. Mac McClellan
- Through the Eyes of a Child
How AirVenture is seen by the young
By Lane Wallace
- Frugal Flier
Saga of the dollar Pietenpol
By Jim Busha
- The Interstate Cadet
Mathew Northway’s S-1A
By Budd Davisson
On the December 2014 cover:
Jim Koepnick captured a great angle on the Ford engine pulling the Pietenpol along.
Peeking around a radiator is not something pilots do much anymore.
Photo by: Jim Koepnick
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.