EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The April 2015 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the April issue include:
- Welcome to Oshkosh!
Weekend work parties help get your convention ready
By Ric Reynolds
- Common Denominators
Airplane or drone, only adjectives
separate pilots and aircraft
By Scott M. Spangler
- Family Matters
Custom Super Cub honors the greatest generation
By Amy Gesch
- The Additional Pilot Program
The FAA blesses having a second pilot
involved in E-AB flight testing
By Budd Davisson
On the April 2015 cover:
Amy Gesch photographed Mark Erickson’s custom Super Cub, painted to match Joe Foss’ Chance Vought F4U Corsair.
With the airplane, Mark aimed to honor the greatest generation, especially his father, Ray, who served in the Marines.
Photography By Amy Gesch
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.