EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The April 2014 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the February issue include:
- The Last Gee Bee
The grand vision of a master
By Craig O’Neill
- The World’s
Keeping the EAA spirit alive
By Jim Busha
- High-Tech Props
Hartzell is advancing propeller
materials and aerodynamics
By J. Mac McClellan
- Sport Aircraft Checkouts
The special needs of special airplanes
By Budd Davisson
On the April 2014 cover:
Lyle Jansma photographed the Gee Bee Q.E.D.
replica on one of its early test flights.
Photo by: Lyle Jansma
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.