EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The March 2017 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the March issue include:
- Medical Reform Is Real
BasicMed rule published in January, to take effect in May
- Beaver Tales
The Marco family’s de Havilland DHC-2
By Jim Busha
- Cool Flying Jobs
Not your average day in the cockpit
By Beth E. Stanton
How Mark Holt puts his good fortune to great use
By Hal Bryan
- Skyotë Simplified
John Roberts and his high-tech approach
to a 40-year-old design
By Budd Davisson
- Amateur-built Accident Report
By Ron Wanttaja
On the cover and this page:
The Marco family’s
de Havilland Beaver.
Photo by Ed Hicks
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.