Fifty Years in the Making
(Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Special Article)
EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The June 2015 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the June issue include:
- Itís an Ace, Baby
The airplane that started it all comes back
for another round
By Hal Bryan
- Where Are They Now?
Former Young Eagles forge careers in aviation
By Ric Reynolds
- Dreaming of Jenny
One manís passion infects many, and a miracle is born
By Budd Davisson
- Fifty Years in the Making
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty celebrates
its golden anniversary
By Jim Busha
On the June 2015 cover:
The rudimentary nature of Dorian Walkerís homebuilt Jenny makes it a useful teaching tool. Both Charles Lindbergh
and Amelia Earhart learned to fly in Jennys.
Photography by Greg Morehead
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.