EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The February 2017 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the February issue include:
- Itís Not Rocket Science
A coupleís space-inspired Lancair Legacy
By Megan Esau
- Remembering the Beginnings
A century of aerial warfare at AirVenture 2016
By Budd Davisson
- A Mile and a Half of Grass
South Carolinaís magnificent Triple Tree Aerodrome
By Hal Bryan
- Flying in a Winter Wonderland
The know-how on skiplane flying
By Megan Esau
- Electric Dreams
The brave new world of battery-powered aircraft
By Robert N. Rossier
- Dream Machine
The one-of-a-kind JP-1 seaplane is built for adventure
By Beth E. Stanton
On the February 2017 cover:
Valin and Allyson Thorn's space-themed Lancair Legacy reflects their proud history at NASA.
Photo by Scott Germain
On this page:
Xhe JP-1 is a one-of-a-kind seaplane designed and built by Jeff and Patty Plantz.
Photo by Jim Koepnick
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.