EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The September 2015 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the August issue include:
- Oshkosh 2015
Our favorite photos from your convention
- The Day the World Began Living Again
By Budd Davisson
- Utah Canyonlands
Backcountry flying out West
By Jeff Skiles
On the September 2015 cover:
Pilot Greg Koontz, performing as farmer Clem Cleaver with the
Alabama Boys, lands his Cub on a truck during the afternoon
air show at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2015.
Photo by Dennis Biela.
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.