EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The November 2014 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the November issue include:
- Fairey Princess
Janet, the world’s last flying Gannet
By Jim Busha
- My Day as a Volunteer
A hands-on look at the jobs and people
who make AirVenture possible
By Lane Wallace
- Double Pushin’
Is there a Velocity Twin in your future?
By Budd Davisson
- Flying the Idaho Backcountry
It’s an airplane-only world
By Jeff Skiles
On the November 2014 cover:
The new Velocity Twin is an unusual kit airplane by any standards, but Mike Steineke was able
to perfectly capture its most exotic feature, the highly swept-wing planform.
Photo by: Mike Steineke
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.