EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The May 2015 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the May issue include:
- Ercoupe Evangelist
For the love of the 75-year-old design
By Jim Busha and Paul Glenshaw
- One Mo for the Record Books
Mojave’s Mad Monks aim for OSH
By James Wynbrandt
- Retracing the Flight
Flying the ’48 Cub Special, 48 years later
By Sparky Barnes Sargent
- So Many, So Few
Remembering the Battle of Britain
By Budd Davisson
On the May 2015 cover:
A Hawker Hurricane skirts the White Cliffs of Dover in tribute to the 75th anniversary of the Battle of Britain.
Photography by John Dibbs
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.