EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The February 2016 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the February issue include:
- Crisscross Cub
Honoring an aerobatic legend
By Jim Busha
- Lifelong Aviation Dream Come True
A ride on Wingfoot One
47 years in the making
By Hal Bryan
- Car Surfing With a Cub
Alabama Boys add their own
spin to a classic air show trick
By Pete Muntean
- The Starduster Too of Dreams
An all-American aviation story
By Moose Peterson
On the February 2016 cover:
Todd Crist lovingly restored famed air show pilot
Harold Krierís classic Clipped Wing Cub.
Photo by Jim Busha
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.