EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The December 2013 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the October issue include:
- Hatching Hatcher
and Donís Patrol
Building a two-place Bearhawk
By Budd Davisson
- Field of Dreams
Camping at AirVenture
By Lane Wallace
- Big, Bad Kitty Cat
The Grumman F7F Tigercat
By Jim Busha
- How to Handle
Electronics have changed the way
nearly all of us fly
By J. Mac McClellan
On the November 2013 cover:
Phil High captured the true pedigree of the Bearhawk Patrol by showing
mud on the main gear tires. The Patrol doesnít need clean, dry pavement to be happy.
Photo by: Phil High
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.