EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The March 2015 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the March issue include:
- Women in the Field
Grassroots aviators inspiring others
By Sparky Barnes Sargent
- A Boy and His Eagle
Reconnecting with a family airplane
By Mark Ciaglia
- Speed Sorority
The women who race at Reno
By Karen Morss
- Amateur-Built Accident
By Ron Wanttaja
On the March 2015 cover:
Tyson V. Rininger photographed Vicky Benzing, EAA Lifetime 529264, with her Lancair Legacy Lucky Girl.
Vicky raced both Lucky Girl and the L-39C Albatros Reality Czech in the 2014 National Championship Air Races.
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.