EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The March 2014 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the February issue include:
- Questair Venture
Confessions of a serial builder
By Jim Busha
- Jerrie Mock
An unlikely record-setter’s
By Lane Wallace
- Pet Project
Four-legged fliers and how
to keep them happy
By Mark Phelps
- Amateur-Built Accident
By Ron Wanttaja
On the March 2014 cover:
Jessica Ambats’ photo of the Questair Venture
clearly shows the major cowling redesign.
Photo by: Jessica Ambats
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.