EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The July 2014 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the July issue include:
- The Short-Field Top Guns
Go Nose to Nose
Bush babies at AirVenture
By Budd Davisson
- The RANS Stuff
A story of bicycles, airplanes, and one very
brainy head to wear many hats
By James Lawrence
- Thunder Over Oshkosh
USAF Thunderbirds highlight EAA’s biggest
air show ever presented by Rockwell Collins
By J. Mac McClellan
- Legacy of the Liberator
Flying the most-produced bomber in its
75th anniversary year
By Jeff Skiles
On the July 2014 cover:
Tyson Rininger captured all six Thunderbirds flying in
perfect formation at an air show in California.
Photo by: Tyson Rininger
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.