EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The December 2016 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the December issue include:
- Fly-Away Fun
EAA 2017 sweepstakes RV-12
By Kelly Nelson
- Big Red Bellanca
Rare CH 300 Pacemaker debuts at Oshkosh
By Hal Bryan
- Making Mr. Beech Proud
Bob Walwyn’s high-tech 1950 B35 Bonanza
By Dan Pimentel
- The Airplane in the Attic
1909 Curtiss Pusher restoration
By Budd Davisson
On the December 2016 cover:
Win a Van’s RV-12 S-LSA when you enter the 2017 EAA Sweepstakes!
Photo by Jim Koepnick
On this page:
Bob Walwyn’s 1950 B35 Bonanza.
Photo by Jay Beckman
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.