EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The October 2016 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the October issue include:
- Modern Vintage
Brian Kelly’s Radial RV-8R
By Jim Busha
- Building on a Shoestring
The Phillipson Brothers’ Race to Reno 2015
By Beth E. Stanton
- High Honors
The Lindy Grand Champions of 2016
By Megan Esau
- Built It
Homebuilts at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2016
On the October 2016 cover:
Head on with Brian Kelly’s Radial RV-8R.
Photo by Jim Busha
On this page:
Brian Kelly and his RV-8 Kentucky Lass.
Photo by Bob Terry
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.