EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The April 2016 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the April issue include:
- One-Seat Wonder
Bringing back the Bentzen Sport
By Rob Bach
- The Next Generation
By Katie Holliday
- Back to the Future
Flying the amazing Beech Starship
By John Hayes
- Heroes’ Journey
Volunteer pilots serve their communities every day
By Greg Laslo
On the April 2016 cover:
Rob Bach’s wonderful one-off, the Bentzen Sport, is irresistibly charming.
Photo by Jason Toney
On this page:
Seeing a Beech Starship is unusual; seeing two is almost indescribable.
Photo by Jessica Ambats
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.