EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The August 2015 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the August issue include:
- What I Did at Summer Camp
Flying the ICON A5
By Jim Busha
A campus committed to education and restorations
By Brady Lane
- The Year of the Pitts
70 years of Curtis’ inspirational g-machines
By Budd Davisson
- The Airplane Detectives
Restorers who bring these glorious old
machines back from the dead
By Dan Pimentel
On the August 2015 cover:
ICON CEO and Founder Kirk Hawkins (foreground) and
Jeremy “Hilda” Brunn (rear) form up over Lake Berryessa.
Photo by Tyson Rininger.
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.