EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The February 2015 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the February issue include:
- The Big E
The Experimental in EAA
By Richard VanGrunsven
- Farm Boy to Fighter Pilot
Trading warbird rides for stories
By Jim Busha
- High-Country Legacy
William Fordís AirVenture 2014
By Budd Davisson
- Are You Hypoxic?
How Do You Know?
Only altitude chamber training can teach you to recognize your specific symptoms
By J. Mac McClellan
On the February 2015 cover:
A wartime Bell Aircraft advertisement from early 1943 depicts a formation of P-39 Airacobras with a newly minted
fighter pilot gazing skyward. Adapted from the mid-April 1943 issue of The Sportsman Pilot at War magazine.
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.