EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The October 2014 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the October issue include:
- Round Motors and Art Deco
When the Lockheeds came to Oshkosh
By Budd Davisson
- Astronaut Wings
The airplanes space travelers dream of—and fly
By Lane Wallace
- A B-29 Is Reborn in Wichita
Volunteers in the nation’s air capital
rescue one of their own
By Jim Busha
- Show Stunners
2014 Lindy Award winners
By Antonio Davis and Katherine Pecora
On the October 2014 cover:
Seven of the 11 still flying Lockheed 12A Electra Juniors were on display at Oshkosh
this past summer. Tyson V. Rininger photographed the golden age beauty.
Photo by: Tyson V. Rininger
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.