EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The May 2013 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the May issue include:
- Cirrus Gains Weight, But Not Fat
The SR22-5G achieves tough goal of increasing useful load
By J. Mac McClellan
- Tom Wathen
The patron saint of Flabob
By Lane Wallace
- Homebuilts Flying IFR
What it takes to fly your E-AB in the system, and in the clouds
By Stein Bruch
- Out of the Office, Into the Shop
EAA staff Zenith CH 750
By Chad Jensen
On the May 2013 cover:
Jeff Berlin (BerlinCreative.com for Sony Digital Imaging) photographed a beautiful 1937 Waco YKS7
cabin biplane and a 1929 Travel Air D4D
in front of the main hangar at Flabob Airport, home of EAA Chapter 1.
Photo Jennifer Bowen
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On — What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information — What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot — helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central — benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.