EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The April 2017 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the April issue include:
- Stinson L-1 Vigilant
Pat Harker’s slow-speed wonder
By Budd Davisson
- Kids & Planes
The Candler Field Museum Youth Aviation Program
By Sparky Barnes Sargent
- No More Excuses
The Spirits of Aviation Flying Club
By Jim Busha
- Just Amazing
Troy Woodland and the Just Aircraft SuperSTOL
By Hal Bryan
- Controlling a Preheater With a Text Message
Another use for Raspberry Pi
By Domingo DeGrazia and Mari DeGrazia
- EAA’s STC Efforts
Leading the way to affordability
By Megan Esau
- The Ins and Outs of ADS-B
How to avoid issues when you equip
By David Hughes
On the cover and this page:
Pat Harker's Stinson L-1 Vigilant.
Photo by Jim Koepnick
On this page: CFMYAP mentors A.C. Hutson and Bill Rial with the 1946 Aeronca 7AC Champ restored by the Candler Field Museum Youth Aviation Program.
Photo by Jeannie Gaine
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.