EAA Sport Aviation Magazine is now better than ever.
More feature stories, more photos, more how-to, hands-on, build-it-yourself content, more about flying, and so much more!
The September 2014 issue is currently ready for purchase for only $4.95....or get a full 12-month subscription for only
Features in the September issue include:
- Oshkosh 2014
Seven days of nonstop aviation action
- What Are These Things?
A look at ultralights and LSA
By Dave Matheny
- Beat the Clock Build
One week, thousands of volunteers,
and we built a Zenith CH 750 Cruzer
By Charlie Becker
Building pilot confidence with short
takeoff and landing practice
By John F. Miller
On the September 2014 cover:
Jason Toney photographed Paul Pobereznyís last airplane building project, the Corben Baby Ace. Kurt Mehre led members of Chapter 640 to complete the project after Paulís death. The original Baby Ace appeared on the cover of Mechanix Illustrated in 1955.
Photo by: Jason Toney
In each issue you will also find:
- Hands On- What our Members are Building & Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders and more.
- News & Information- What's new, and what you need to know!
- Commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community.
- Better Pilot- helpful articles to improve your skills no matter your experience level.
- Member Central- benefit updates, news from EAA Advocacy, event announcements, and more.