Previously a strobe like this was available only on multi-million dollar jet aircraft. Now the SuperNova provides the most powerful flash circuitry available to the light-plane market. The SuperNova’s computer-controlled design allows the pilot to select from several different flash patterns, sequencing four ultra-bright compact flash heads, alternating two pairs of flashes, or operating either two or four flash heads with either a fast double or quadruple flash. You’ve never seen anything like it! Delivering a powerful 60 joules of energy, the SuperNova has more than double the light output of other popular lightplane strobes. Operating from any 12-30 volt DC source, the SuperNova comes complete with everything you need: four compact flash heads with clear covers, a tough electronic power source, four 20 ft. wiring extensions and easy to follow installation instructions. Make your aircraft visible from miles away!
User Selectable Flash Patterns:
- Quad I - 4 flashes - flash each head in sequence
- Double I - 2 flashes - each head in sequence
- Quad II - 4 flashes - heads 1 & 3 simultaneously
- Double II - 2 flashes - heads 1 & 3 simultaneouosly
- Alternate Quad: 4 flashes - heads 1 & 3 simultaneously, heads 2 & 4 simultaneously
- Alternate Dual: 2 flashes - heads 1 & 3 simultaneously, heads 2 & 4 simultaneously