This quality line of engine gauges will provide an affordable engine monitoring package for experimental aircraft. Hundreds of these gauges are flying today in various homebuilts worldwide. Used extensively in Vans RV line of aircraft.
NOTE: Our gauges do not include our company name or logo on the face.
• 270° Sweep Electric Gauges.
• High Quality Movements in Injection Molded Cases.
• Standard Aircraft 2-1/4" Hole and Mounting Pattern.
• Internally Lit (12V only).
• Electric Design Uses Tranducers and Senders No pressurized Fuel and Oil in the Cabin.
• Wires Attach with Nuts (Included) to 6-32 Studs on Instrument. No Spade Fittings.
• Cases have Brass Inserts for the #6 Mounting Screws. No Need for Instrument "Grasshopper" nuts.
• Clear and Sharp Lettering with the Appropriate Operating Arcs and Redlines Screened Directly on the Face.
• Works with Standard Stewart Warner Match Transducers.
Currently building a Waco UPF-7. Gasket sender for part number 10-01368, there is no description for the wire length between the back of the instrument to the sender. What is that wire length? Need a minimum length from spark plug to gauge of 10 feet.
10-01368 is 15 inches long and we only offer a 6 foot extension which is part number 10-01688 so you will need two extensions. Can you use type K wire on the ISS Eng Cht Gauge?
You can use type K wire on the ISS Cht Gauge.
Enter the quantity desired of each item in the Buy column.
Click "Add Accessories to Cart" below the list to add the items to your shopping cart.
Click "Add to Wishlist" below the list to store them for ordering later.