Turn Coordinator 1132V, Lighted or Unlighted, 3-pin, Black ball, Brushless.
For use with most single engine, turbo/piston prop aircraft.
Certified to FAA TSO C3b
- OEM standard proven reliability
- Power warning indicator
- 5, 14, or 28v lighting
- 4,500 hours MTBF, more than double the original Z design
- Brushless AC rotor operates on 1032 Volts DC
- Proven reliability through HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Testing) requirements and OEM usage since 1999
- Improved Off warning flag pulls out of view when rotor is up to speed
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One year limited warranty