1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SANDIA STX 165R REMOTE TRANSPONDER FOR EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT - OPEN BOX
Open box unit. Installation marks visible - fully functional.
A New Standard In Transponders STX 165R elevate transponder capability to a new level while reducing both weight and size. The solid state transmitter design provides 200 Watts nominal output with no warm up time. And because itís all solid state, power requirements are at an absolute minimum.
STX 165R will accept either Gillham Gray Code or RS-232 altitude input for Mode C operation. The STX 165R can be mounted with or without the mounting tray either vertically or horizontally. The STX 165R is especially suited for installations where size, weight and power consumption are critical. All functions of the STX 165R can be remotely controlled via the RS-232 port.
- 200 Watts
- Small and Light Weight
- Multiple Mounting Methods
- Optional OAT Probe Input
- Functions Controlled Via RS-232
- Electrical Input Voltage: 11-33 Vdc
- Current Requirements: 200mA@28Vdc
- Power Output: 200 Watts Nominal
- Transmitter Freq: 1090 MHz
- Receiver Freq: 1030 MHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -74dBm Nominal at 90% reply rate
- Dimensions: 3.5"H x 1.8"W x 6.9"L
- Weight: 1.16 Lbs
- Alt. Encoder: Grey Code; RS-232
- Temperature: -20 degrees to +55 degrees C
- Altitude: -1000 to 55,000 Ft.
- Certification: DO160F; DO178B Level C; TSO C74d
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items