1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
REMOTE CAMERA SYSTEM SUPER DELUXE KIT
MFR Model# VCM360SD
- Mounts a traditional camcorder (i.e. Sony) to 1" tubing like on an Ultralight and integrates vibration dampening. Features a full 360 degrees of rotation, and 50 degrees of tilting ability. Includes a grip stick with a hat switch wired to control the camera mount system. The extra thumb switches and trigger can be wired for other accessories like lights and push to talk. It also features a dash mounted LCD screen that allows you to see what the camera is seeing.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 6.13" x 11"
- Weight: 7 Lbs.
- Electrical: 12VCD
- Mount System: Clamps to 1" Tubing
- Mount Camera: Traditional Camera Tri-Pod
- Vibration Dampening: Built into bracket
- Rotation: 360 Degrees
- Tilting: 50 Degrees
- LCD Screen: 5.6" w/Front Controls 12VDC
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Can this camera mount be used externally on an aircraft?
Per the manufacturer, these camera systems (11-04319, etc) are not recommended to be mounted externally.
Q: Is this mount STC'ed and where does it attach to the aircraft?
No, these are not TSO'd or STC'd for certified aircraft. Can attach to a 1" tube on an ultralight / homebuilt.