1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
KANNAD MOUNTING BRACKET - 1 STRAP
MFR Model# S1820511-01
- Designed to fix the ELT with a retaining strap for quick removal in an emergency and for easy removal for maintenance or exchange.
- Designed to hold the auxiliary antenna folded (AP only)
- Qualified to maintain the ELT into place during 500 G shocks for 4 ms.
- Made of Moulded yellow plastic
- Weight: 0.38 lbs (175 g)
- Dimensions: 7.12 x 3.7 x 0.62 in (181 x 94 x 16 mm)
- AF, AF-H, AP, AP-H
- The mounting bracket shall be fixed to the primary aircraft load-carrying structure
- It may be necessary design a metallic counterplate if the structure is not rigid enough (if static local deflection is greater than 2.5 mm (0.1 inch) when force of 450 Newton (100 lbf) is applied to the mount in the most flexible direction)
- The use of the four stainless steel screws with Nylstop nuts provided will ensure that the installation withstands 500G shocks.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With