1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
MID-CONTINENT REMOTE SWITCHING RELAY UNIT
From $1070.00 to $1078.00
|MD41-244||24-pole, 14V, TSO|
|MD41-248||24-pole, 28V, TSO|
This remote-mounted 24-pole unit features eight nitrogen-filled relays (3 poles per relay) with gold-plated contacts. Ideal for GPS/VOR transfer and audio switching applications, this unit provides unequaled integrity with fail-safe fault monitoring through interlocking of all internal relays.
- Remote mounted 24-pole unit features eight Nitrogen-filled relays (3 poles per relay) with Gold-plated contacts
- Ideal for GPS/VOR transfer and audio switching applications
- Relays are activated individually by voltage or ground keying or as a group by ground keying
- FAA PMA Approved (certified to 55,000 ft.)
- Versatile Mounting - Horizontal, Vertical or flat mount configurations
- Fail-safe fault monitoring through interlocking of all internal relays
- Adjustable dimmer output for external annunciations
- Quality MIL-SPEC connector kit included
- Width: 2.86"
- Height: 1.52"
- Depth: 2.6"
- Weight: .75lbs