1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
AVIATION WEATHER HANDBOOK
MFR Model# 0071361030
Pilotís ready-to-use, instant weather guide.
Fly safely in all weather conditions as you master the flying skills and strategies of expert aviators. Terry Lankfordís Aviation Weather Handbook gives you flying strategies for every imaginable weather condition: low ceilings and visibility due to haze, smog, dust, sand, smoke and ash; turbulence; icing and other cold weather phenomena; thunderstorms; wind shear and more. You learn basic weather theory and how to interpret area, TWEB route, terminal aerodrome, and winds and temperatures aloft forecasts. Find out how to get the most from FAA and other weather briefing servicesÖand about the reporting systems for which pilots are responsible. This user-friendly guide is organized by weather condition for quick look-up. The appropriate flying strategies appear with each hazard, as does the fundamental theory needed to put it all together.
- Basic Weather Theory.
- The Realm of Flight.
- Ever-Changing Weather.
- Motion of the Air.
- Signposts in the Sky.
- Families of the Air.
- Air Masses in Conflict.
- Where's the Front?
- Pilot Weather Resources and Services.
- Surface Observation (METAR).
- Pilot Weather Reports.
- Satellite Images.
- Radar and Convective Analysis Charts.
- Air Analysis Charts.
- Introduction to Forecasts.
- Weather Advisories. Area Forecasts.
- TWEB Route Forecasts.
- Terminal Aerodrome Forecast.
- Winds and Temperatures Aloft Forecast.
- FAA Weather Briefing Services.
- Automated Weather Briefing Services.
- Strategies for Interpreting and Flying the Weather.
- Altimetry, Airspeed, and Aircraft Performance.
- Low Ceilings and Visibilities.
- Strategies for Weather Systems.
- Risk Assessment and Management.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With