1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
PUTTY FLEX FILLER
MFR Model# 1047 PUTTY
Urethane Supply Company's 1047 Putty Flex is a premium polyester finishing glaze that provides superior adhesion with excellent flexibility on plastics. Putty Flex produces excellent feather edge results on plastic, metal, SMC, fiberglass, cured primer and paint. Use to fill pinholes, dings, scrapes, sanding scratches and more! Putty Flex sands easily and resists clogging sandpaper.
- Volume: 1.0 Quart (.95 Liters)
- Weight w/catalyst: 3.37 lbs
- Can dimensions: 5.0"x4.25" dia.
- Open top quart can for easy stirring and dispensing.
- Super smooth formulation for easy application.
- Generous working time.
- Excellent adhesion to plastics, metals, fiberglass, primer and paint.
- Superior flexibility
- Sands easily to a feather edge without clogging the sandpaper
- Economically priced
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What catalyst is used with Putty flex filler, P/N 01-00961?
The tech data shows this material comes with a cream hardener.