1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
POWERVAMP GPU-2400 24V PORTABLE AIRCRAFT START UNIT
MFR Model# 2006636
In continuous production for more than 20 years and in military use worldwide, this proven aircraft start unit uses a tough, corrosion resistant, all stainless steel case reinforced for harsh operations in remote and saline environments.
Produced in partnership with Powervamp, the GPU 2400 is designed to take the heavy abuse that occurs with frequent transportation by road or air and its flush sides and buttressed full-length handle prevent snagging in confined spaces.
A heavy-duty push/pull isolator switch with replaceable copper contacts ensures maximum power transfer with minimum voltage drop.
The lockable ‘R’ clip ensures the aircraft start unit is cleared for air transportation.
This aircraft start unit is designed to be carried on board for emergency power or turbine starting and is fitted with dual 12V DC automatic 3-stage internal chargers for maximum cell longevity. Suitable for starting all APUs and medium size free turbines.
The GPU 2400 is fitted with solid state voltmeter with ‘push to view’ button to monitor battery voltage. Supplied with NATO lead set, charge lead and heavy-duty canvas protective jacket.
- High powered sealed lead acid AGM batteries
- Cleared for air transportation
- Internal chargers with LED status indicators
- All-welded stainless steel case with removable back panel
- Controls protected by full length handle with reinforced side buttresses
- Aircraft cable with heavy-duty NATO connector
- Heavy-duty output isolator with replaceable contacts
- Security ‘R’ clip isolator lock
- Auxiliary socket for charging and plug-in accessories
- Solid state voltmeter
- Fitted with rubber anti-slip, shock absorbent feet
- Heavy-duty canvas protective jacket
- Peak amps**: 2450A
- Nominal voltage: 24V DC
- Standing voltage: 25.6V DC
- Amp/hour capacity: 43 Ah @ 10 hr rate (20°C)
- Operating temp: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Case: Welded, non-magnetic stainless steel
- Voltmeter: Solid state LED, IP65
- Aircraft cable: 2m (6ft) with heavy-duty rubber Nato connector
- Charger: 2 x 12V, 2.3A 3-stage internal charger / 90–264V AC / 47–63Hz / single phase
- NSN: 2995-99-230-9194
- NCAGE: KD628
- Length: 17" (440mm)
- Width: 4" (110mm)
- Height: 18" (465mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs. (34kg)
** Peak amps is a theoretical calculation of the instantaneous current from a momentary dead short across the battery terminals. It is not representative of the power delivered at the aircraft plug which is significantly less, due to cable losses and other factors. It is a figure of no useful value to the operator and is shown only for comparative purposes.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items