1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
POWERVAMP PS30 28V AIRCRAFT POWER SUPPLY
MFR Model# 2007204
Developed in collaboration with Powervamp, the PS30 is a solid state hand-portable combined charger/power supply delivering a maximum of 30A at pre-set voltages of 14V DC or 28V DC. Voltage selection is by front-mounted switch.
The PS30 can be connected directly to the aircraft’s external ground power receptacle or to any of Powervamp’s portable battery start units* and is primarily for operators of small to medium helicopters, VLJs and DC business jets to citation size requiring a source of clean stable DC power for software updates.
The front-mounted quick-disconnect output connector enables this unit to be used as a free-standing portable bench-mounted power supply when used with optional lead sets or alligator clips.
Using optional connector sets, the PS30 can operate in parallel with compatible Powervamp portable start units, delivering continuous power up to its maximum output. Much higher short term power is then delivered on demand direct from the aircraft start unit.
Automatic input voltage selection 90–264V AC/47–63Hz allows international use. A solid state voltmeter displays the output voltage with coloured LEDs indicating output voltage selection. Supplied with NATO lead set, input lead and heavy-duty canvas protective jacket and cable bag.
* This information is given in good faith. Adapter cables may be required.
- 14V DC/28V DC selectable output
- Mains on/off switch
- Output voltage selector switch
- Output voltage LED status indicators
- Short circuit/current limit protection
- Corrosion resistant aluminium case with carry handle
- Aircraft cable with NATO connector
- Solid state voltmeter
- Fitted with rubber anti-slip, shock absorbent feet
- Heavy-duty canvas protective jacket and cable bag
- Output voltage: 14V DC and 28V DC (selectable)
- Output current: 30 amps
- Output ripple: <150mV p-p
- Input voltage: 90–264V AC/47–63Hz
- Input current: 6A @ 230V AC, 12A @ 115V AC/single phase (typical)
- Operating temp: –20°C to +50°C (-2°F to +122°F)
- Case: Aluminium with shock absorbing feet
- Voltmeter: Solid state LED, IP65
- Aircraft cable: 2m (6ft) with NATO connector
- Cooling: Forced ventilation
- Protections: Thermal, current overload, short circuit, over voltage
- NCAGE: KD628
- Length: 13" (330mm)
- Width: 4" (100mm)
- Height: 6" (150mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3kg)
** Peak amps is a theoretical calculation of the instantaneous current from a momentary dead short across the battery terminals. It is not representative of the power delivered at the aircraft plug which is significantly less, due to cable losses and other factors.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items