1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
POWERVAMP PS300 28V AIRCRAFT POWER SUPPLY
MFR Model# 2007205
Produced in partnership with Powervamp, the PS300 is a solid state hand-portable power supply delivering a maximum of 300A at a pre-set voltage of 28V DC for avionics use.
The unit can be connected directly to the aircraft’s external ground power receptacle and is primarily for regional airline operators of turbine and turboprop DC aircraft or MROs requiring continuous power for maintenance. It has also been used to power large DC aircraft at various air shows.
The PS300 is compact and lightweight and able to power air conditioning on most business jets. It can be placed under the fuselage or wing of small aircraft or helicopters, freeing up hangar floor space.
The PS300 is fitted with three 100A power supplies connected in parallel. Power supply healthy LEDs are fitted to the front panel for diagnostics. When pressed, the emergency stop button immediately disconnects power to the aircraft.
The front-mounted quick-disconnect output connector allows leads of different configurations to be instantly connected to the unit. Key-switch input voltage selection allows operation at either 180–264V AC three phase or 311–457V AC/47–63Hz three phase for international use. A solid state voltmeter and ammeter displays the output voltage and current, enabling operators to monitor the current draw of avionics and other pre-flight loads. Supplied with NATO lead set, input lead and heavy-duty canvas protective jacket.
- Mains on/off switch
- Power supply LED status indicators
- Short circuit/current limit protection
- Emergency stop push-button
- Corrosion resistant aluminium case with carry handles
- Replaceable/washable air filters allows outdoor use
- Aircraft cable with NATO connector
- Harsh environment input cable with plug
- Solid state voltmeter
- Solid state ammeter
- Fitted with rubber anti-slip, shock absorbent feet
- Heavy-duty canvas protective jacket
- Output voltage: 28VDC
- Output current: 300A
- Output ripple: <200mV p-p
- Input voltage 1: 311-457V AC/47–63Hz three phase + neutral + earth
- Input voltage 2: 180–264V AC three phase + earth
- Input current: 16A @ 400V AC; 32A @ 200V AC/three phase (typical)
- Operating temperature: –20°C to +50°C (–2°F to +122°F)
- Case: Aluminium with shock absorbing feet
- Voltmeter/ammeter: Solid state LED, IP65
- Aircraft cable: 4m (6ft) with NATO connector
- Input cable: 3m (10ft) with 32A 5 pin 6h red plug
- Cooling: Forced ventilation
- Protections: Thermal, current overload, short circuit, over voltage
- NGAGE: KD628
- Length: 18" (450mm)
- Width: 11" (295mm)
- Height: 13" (345mm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (20kg)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items