1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
YUASA BATTERY Y50-N18L-A-CX
MFR Model# Y50-N18L-A-CX
Yumicron CX technology is OEM's choice for longer battery life, lower maintenance and more cranking power.
- The YuMicron CX was the first small engine starting battery to use "lead calcium" technology. This special technology means the YuMicron CX generates more power, requires less maintenance, and lasts longer than any other conventional battery
- More Power
- Because of its unique design, the CX will generate 5% to 8% more cold cranking amperage than our own high-output YuMicron lead-antimony battery. For high compression machines, this means greater reserve capacity and more starting power
- Less Maintenance
- The YuMicron CX lead calcium technology also reduces water loss, so the CX requires servicing (water filling) only about one-eighth as often as ordinary lead-antimony types
- Longer Life
- The YuMicron CX holds its specific gravity more than three times as long as lead-antimony type batteries resulting in a longer shelf life. This feature means longer periods between charges, especially during winter months
- Battery Family: YuMicron CX
- Battery Type: Y50-N18L-A-CX
- Voltage: 12
- Capacity: 20
- Dimensions: 8.125" x 3.5625" x 6.4375"
- Weight: 11.2 lbs.
- Metric Dimensions: 205mm x 90mm x 162mm
- Metric Weight: 5.1 kg
- Acid Volume: 47.3 ounces, sold seperately: part number 11-00300 recommended
- Amps: 2
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is the 11.2 lbs weight of the Yuasa Y50-N18L-A-CX battery with electrolyte? Also, what is the 2 amps in specs referring to?
No, the approx weight with electrolyte is 16 lbs. The unit charging current should be at 2 amps.
Q: What is cold cranking amperage?
This battery has 260 CCA @ -18 degrees C.