1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
HONEYWELL HOBBS HOUR METER 85012 +
MFR Model# 85012-13
With its highly reliable drive mechanism, the Honeywell 85000 Series features an odometer gear train and accurate quartz crystal timing to provide enhanced performance. An improved odometer gear train, plus snap-together chassis, fits into a shock-proof, totally sealed case often resistant to many acids and solvents. All parts are in-process inspected. Every meter must pass a 100% function, burn-in, and timing accuracy test before shipping.
- Custom CMOS inegrated circuit
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths, plus has a running indicator
- Totally sealed
- Battery system voltages: 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 60, 72, and 80 Vdc
- UL, CSA
- Product Type Quartz + Hour Meter
- Mounting 2.5 Dia Aircraft
- Voltage 10 Vdc to 32 Vdc
- Bezel Black
- Hours 10K
- Logo Top Honeywell Quartz
- Logo Bottom Flight Hours
- Termination 1/4 inch Male Blade - Down
- Lens Glass
- Temperature -40 °C to 85 °C [-40 °F to 185 °F]
- Quartz Accuracy ±0.02%
- Vibration 20 g @ 10 Hz to 80Hz (SAE J1378)
- Shock 55 g @ 9 msec to 13 msec (SAE J1378)
- Alternator Load Dump 150 V
- EMI 400 V @ 500 Hz
- Sealing IP66
- Inductive Switching Yes
- Reverse Polarity Yes
- Number Size 3 mm [0.12 in]
- Agency Approvals and Standards UL (File number AU1774), CSA (File number LR42455-12)
- Availability Global
- Comment Hour Meter
- Series Name 85000
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: What is the hole diameter required for mounting this Hobbs Meter 85012+?
Please review the Mounting and Dimensions PDF located in the "Documents" tab of this web page for all dimensional information.
Q: Does this Honeywell Hobbs Hour Meter 85012+ gauge work off an oil pressure switch to record actual engine run time or a squat switch to record flight hours?
This meter will work with either an oil pressure switch or squat switch. Once power is applied to the terminals it will run.