1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
RCA 2610 SERIES DIGITAL ATTITUDE INDICATORS - 3 INCH - 8 DEGREE TILT
MFR Model# RCA2610-3-G
The RCA2610 is the updated version of the popular RCA2600 Electric Digital Attitude Indicator. It is the perfect companion to the RCA1510 Digital Heading Indicator. This version has the same form, fit, and function as the original but has dual processors, improved screen resolution and updated software. The optional Pitch Sync feature allows pilots to instantly synchronize the airplane symbol to the horizon line when flying in a pitch up or pitch down attitude.
The RCA2610 is designed to handle the high vibration environment found on helicopters and yet, their light weight makes them perfect for soaring. This makes the RCA2610 the most versatile and dependable Digital AI on the market today. With no moving parts to wear out, this instrument will provide years of reliable service - that’s why it includes a full two-year warranty!
- Version comes without the Pitch Sync feature and functions like the original model with the brightness controls only.
The RCA2610 models can be ordered with an optional slip indicator (inclinometer) which satisfies FAA AC 91-75 for even greater versatility.
The panel tilt angle is in an 8 degree increment.
Made in the USA
- Fast Dual Processors
- Pitch Sync Feature
- Sharp Anti-Aliased Screen
- Black Anodized Bezel
- Fast Response in Roll & Pitch
- 2 Year Warranty
- Vibration Resistant
- Multi-volt plug & fly
- Lighter weight
- FAA/EASA Certified
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 32VDDC
- Starting Current: 9VDC: 0.18 to 0.22 AMPS MAX
- Running Current: (14VDC system) 0.20 AMPs MAX, (28VDC system) 0.18 AMPs MAXa
- Circuit Breaker Size: 2AMP
- Settling Error: 1 Degree Maximum in Roll and Pitch
- Operating Temperature Range: -30º to +50º C
- Dimensions: Please see specifications document.
- FAA Specification Conformance: TSO-C4c, TSO-C113a, DO-160F & DO-178B
- EASA Specification Conformance: ETSO-C4c and ETSO-C113a
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items