1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
EAM UXF-35 LIFE VEST (5 YEAR)
MFR Model# P01202-101
This single cell vest is the lightest weight aviation vest in the world, weighing only .9 lbs (410 grams). 5 year frequency of inspection comes standard, 10 year version available (P/N 12-02947). TSO-C13f Approved.
Download the Technical drawing
- Inflated Buoyancy: 35 lbs. (150 Newtons) minimum
- Inflated Volume:970 cu. in. (16 liters) minimum
- Approvals: US FAA TSO-C13f approved; United Kingdom CAA Approval No. AR01504; Europe EASA-ETSO-C13f; Italian ENAC Approval.
- Category of Preserver: Adult/Child Combination
- Weight of wearer: 35 lbs. (15.91kg) and above
- Inflatable Buoyancy Cell: Single Cell
- Material: Urethane Coated Nylon, Flame Retardant
- Construction: RF Heat Sealed Seams
- Inflation System: Manual CO2 Inflator and an Oral Inflation Tube.
- Color: Passenger Yellow or Crew Molten Orange
- Temperature: Functional Range: -40 to 140 oF (-40 to 60 oC); Storage Range: 0 to 120 oF (-17.8 to 48.9 oC)
- Humidity: Functional Range: Up to 95% Relative Humidity; Storage Range: Up to 70% Relative Humidity
- Altitude: -2000 to 45,000 feet above sea level
- CO2 Gas Charge: 1 x 0.073 lbs. (1 x 33 grams)
- Survivor Locator Light: Water-activated. TSO-C85 Approved.
- Service Life: Indefinite if unit continues to pass periodic maintenance inspection.
- Frequency of Inspection: Every 60 months for P01202-1XX Assys. in Standard Polybag; Ten (10) year frequency available in special Extended Shelf Life packaging.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
We needed 5 approved replacement life vests for our Citation III for a pop-up overwater trip. They are perfect and the price is extremely reasonable. These were perfect items and Aircraft Spruce responded with great customer service in expediting shipping to us.
March 8, 2018
Q: Is vest coast guard approved (not familiar with TSO-C13f)? To fly the Bahamas must be CG approved. Is 35 lb buoyancy enough for 170 lb person?
These vests are FAA Approved, but they are NOT Coast Guard approved. As for the buoyancy question, these should work just fine.
Q: Do these EAM UXF-35 vests satisfy pt 135 requirements?
Per supplier, "PART 135 does not apply to vests, only to rafts."