1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
TRADESMAN BIT SHARPENER
MFR Model# DD500X
The DD500X shop model is designed for durability and has the flexibility required to sharpen the largest range and most popular sizes of dull or broken bits-including split points and masonry bits. Increase capacity with optional 3/4" chuck accessory.
New “Push to Stop” design on the drill point splitting port will not allow you to over split the bit point.
- User replaceable diamond sharpening wheel design for simple replacement.
- One piece alignment system improves precision, and adjustability.
- Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits.
- Cast aluminum point angle shuttle for added durability.
- For the serious drill bit user - DIY, hobbyist, and professional.
- Sharpens 3/32" - 1/2" drill bits.
- Sharpens High-speed Steel, Carbide, Cobalt, TiN-coated and Masonry bits.
- Can Sharpen 3/32" - 1/2" reverse-twist (left-hand) drill bits with optional accessory (special order only)
- Free DVD and user's guide
- Sturdy Drill Doctor canvas bag.
- Sharpens: 3/32” – 1/2” drill bits
- Materials: High-speed Steel, Carbide, Cobalt, Tin-coated and Masonry bits
- Angles: Sharpens both 118 degree and 135 degree point angles
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Manual takes some repeated reading to get the steps but never had to go back after the first actual run. I now use it for every important drill. So easy to get a fresh sharp drill bit.
June 23, 2020
Bought one few months ago. Takes a little while to get the hang of it but them youve learned how to use it properly and can sharpen those broken or dull bits efficiently and accurately. If the tip of a bit is broken, simply sharpen it first roughly on a bench grinder then finish it up with the Drill Doctor.
May 4, 2020
Q: How is the Drill Doctor powered? 110/240v ac?
US is 110v.