The Dial Wire Stripper allows you to easily remove the insulation from electrical wire before soldering or crimping. The tool features a rotating dial with stripping positions for eight wire gages from 12 to 26 gage. When not in use, the tool is equipped with a jaw lock to protect the hardened cutting edges.
• For removing insulation from electrical wire.
• Works with eight wire gages: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 and 26
• Rotating dial allows effortless changes between wire sizes.
• Hardened steel cutting jaws for clean wire cuts.
• Spring-opening jaws for repetitive stripping and cutting.
• Jaw lock protects cutting edges when tool is not in use.