1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
HEIM HFE SERIES UNIFLON LINED FEMALE THREADED BEARINGS
From $58.85 to $87.75
(Hover to zoom | Use mouse wheel for +/-)
Attention: Subject to price & availability of Heim brand bearings, equivalent bearings may be furnished.
- Outer Member: Carbon steel, magnetic particle inspected, with protective coating for corrosion resistance.
- Ball: 52100 Alloy steel, heat treated, chrome plated.
- Race: Aluminum.
- Liner: Self lubricating UNIFLON.
- The letter "L" indicates Left Hand thread.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Very fast shipment and they were in stock.
November 19, 2017
Q: Are these rod ends FAA/PMA approved?
These bearings do not hold FAA PMA approval themselves. In many cases, they were OEM on the certified aircraft airframe approval. Please consult your A&P to confirm this can be installed in your aircraft.