1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ICOM PS-80 BASE STATION
MFR Model# PS80
The PS-80 offers quick, easy installation of the IC-A220 in one compact desk-top unit that combines a power supply, speaker, microphone, headphone and antenna connectors.
Power Supply is user selectable for 110 or 220/240 V AC operation and supports a full 7 Watt transmitter output. Large internal speaker booms out 5 watts of audio. Microphone, headphone and antenna connectors are standard in the PS-80 so no wiring is necessary. Just plug in your selected hand or desktop microphone or headphone and outside antenna and youre on the air. Optional SM-6 Desktop Microphone, HM-7 or MIC Hand Microphone and B-ANT Base Station Antenna to complete the package are available and sold separately.
- Input voltage:
- 117 V AC +/- 10%,
- 220 V AC +/- 10%, or
- 240 V AC +/- 10% (selectable)
- Output voltage: 13.8 V DC +/- 5% (negative ground)
- Output current: 6 A
- Duty rate: 1 hour for maximum current
- Ripple voltage: Less than 20 mV rms
- Useable Temperature Range: -10°C to +40°C; +14°F to +104°F
- Dimensions (projections not included): 200(W) x 200(H) x 300(D) mm; 7.9(W) x 7.9(H) x 11.8(D) in
- Weight: 6.0 kg; 13.2 lb
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Are speaker, microphone, headphone and antenna connectors included in this item?
Microphone, headphone and antenna connectors are standard in the PS-80 so no wiring is necessary.