1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
NC 2210 NAV/COM RAMP TESTER
MFR Model# NC-2210
The NC 2210 Tester is optimized for ramp testing of navigation and communication equipment. The unit provides test signals for marker beacon, communication, localizer, glide slope, and VOR. Also included, is a wide band comm receiver to permit evaluation of comm transmitter AM fidelity.
The TKM NC 2210 is a NAV-COMM Ramp Tester. The unit has improvements over the 2200, which it replaces. The improvements include the following:
• Higher RF power
• Precise localizer and glide slope deflection
• Calibrated VOR bearings at 10 degree increments
• Crystal controlled modulation frequencies
• Longer battery life
• Internal antenna with adjustable length
• Smaller size
- Higher RF power
- Precise localizer and glide slope deflection
- Calibrated VOR bearings at 10 degree increments
- Crystal controlled modulation frequencies
- Longer battery life
- Internal antenna with adjustable length
- Smaller size
- Localizer: 108.1 MHz ± 003% , -3 ±3 dBm @ base of antenna
- Deviation: Centered, ± .047 DDM, ± .094 DDM, ± .15 DDM, Tone delete: 90 and 150 Hz with undeleted tone @ 20%
- Accuracy: ± .005 DDM
- Glide Slope: 334.7 MHz ± .003%, -6 ± 3 dBm @ base of antenna
- Deviation: Centered, ± .094 DDM, ± .188 DDM, ± .30 DDM, Tone Delete 90 and 150 Hz with undeleted tone @ 40%
- Accuracy: ± .01 DDM
- ILS: Both the Localizer and Glide Slope signals as above
- Deviation: Both signals deviated simultaneously
- VOR: 108.0 MHz ± .003%, -3 ±3 dBm @ base of antenna
- Bearing: Selectable in 10° increments
- Accuracy: ±1.5°
- Marker: 75.0 MHz ± .003%
- Modulation: 400, 1300, 3000, 1020 Hz @ 30%–CW or pulsed
- Transmitter test: -10 to +10 dBm Go-Nogo, Phones to check modulation
- Size: 3.8 x 7.4 x 2.3"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Power: Internal battery with over 2 hours running time (110VAC charger included)
- Warranty: 2-year from date of purchase
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
We have 4 aircraft and it is great to use this device to check the systems before an IFR flight. Nav, Com, Glideslope, 3LMB, and radios.
Also great for troubleshooting.
April 5, 2017
Q: We are a flying training institute based in India. We have 1 NC-2210 Nav com ramp tester. I want to know that is it mandatory to calibrate it every year? Can we do it by ourselves and if so is it require to take any approval from governing body?
Per the manufacture TKM you will need to send back to them for calibation each year for calibration.
Q: Is there any FCC or FAA license or permit required to use the NC 2210A NAV/COM Ramp Tester?
There is no FCC or FAA license/permit required to use the NC 2210A NAV/COM Ramp Tester.
Q: Does the NC2210A come with a calibration certificate?
According to vendor: Yes. It does come with a calibration certificate.
Q: While in ILS mode, can this be used to test G/S and LOC simultaneously?
Per the installation manual there is a knob selector that must be switched for each function.