FAA TSO’d for Certified Aircraft
Note: Plug and Play slide-in replacement for the PMA7000M-S, the PMA6000M-S, and the KMA28. Pin-Compatible with the KMA 24.
The PMA7000 series audio panel not only provides a great set of capabilities, it also lends itself nicely for upgrading an existing Bendix/King KMA24 audio panel. The PMA7000B is KMA24 pin compatible, making the cost of the upgrading less expensive. None of the existing wires going to the KMA24 have to be disturb, only a new intercom wire harness has to be built, reducing the amount of installation time.
With the renowned 6-place IntelliVox® automatic Voice Operated Relay (VOX) intercom system, adjusting a squelch circuit is a thing of the past. And with over 13 years of field experience, find out just how easy it is to forget you are even using an intercom, it just works! No more clipping or missed syllables.
The PMA7000B provide 3-com capability with the option to easily convert Com 3 to a full duplex cellular telephone interface. It also has our pioneered "Split Mode". This allows the pilot to be on Com 1 while the copilot is on Com 2, freeing up the pilot to work with ATC while the copilot gets weather information or finds out just where the lowest fuel cost is on the field while still in the air.
• IntelliVox® automatic VOX system with individually gated microphones
• 6 - Place hi-fi stereo intercom with Soft Mute™
• 2 - music mute modes: Mute On and Mute Off
• Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
• Cellular telephone input with dedicated On/Off hook switches for unprecedented flexibility
• Split mode for dual audio panel capability
• 2 hi-fidelity stereo music source inputs
• 3 - Isolation modes - Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
• 4 - unswitched inputs
• Selectable music muting for passengers
• Selectable special intercom mode with "Alternate Intercom Mode"
• RAM (Radio Active Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
For owners of KMA 24 units, the 7000B audio panel allows a reduced installation time as no existing connections need to be modified. After the existing connections are transferred to the new PMA7000B tray, the audio panel is complete! Only a standard intercom harness is then required from your avionics shop to complete your installation. The PMA 7000B is expandable to accommodate up to 12 places (10 passengers) with the addition of the 11606 IntelliPax.
The audio must is wired into the unit per the install manual. There are various configurations that will allow muting and selecting which group receives the music. Please see the brochure in the overview tab for more information.
Yes, rack and installation kit are included.
The external intercom would have to be removed. The PMA7000 is not plug-n-play with the KMA24 but rather, pin compatible.
He PMA 7000B has a 6 place intercom built in that can/will take the place of your existing intercom system (separate wiring harness will be required if replacing an existing KMA-24 or KMA-28).