1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL EC-1P ONE CHANNEL EGT / CHT PRIMARY 3-1/8
MFR Model# EC-1P
Electronics International provides the budget-conscious pilot the option to monitor their Exhaust Gas Temperature and Cylinder Head Temperature with the same precision found in the most advanced analyzers on the market, while not breaking the bank. The EC-1 provides pilots with One Channel of EGT and One Channel of CHT readings in a stable, one-degree digital format. The large, crisp LCD is viewable in direct sunlight, and is backlit, making it easy to monitor your EGT and CHT.
- Size: 3-1/8" x 2.65" depth
- Weight-Instrument: 7 oz.
- Weight-Channel: 2 oz for a Temperature Probe & XS-6' Cable
- Power Requirements: 7.5 to Volts, 1/10 Amp
- Display: Viewable in direct sunlight, with dimmable 12 and 24 volt backlight control lines.
- Accuracy: 1/2%
- Intensity Control: An external control line allows you to control the Backlight intensity.
- Probes: Type K Thermocouple, Ungrounded
In The Box
- P-110 EGT Probe
- P-100 CHT Probe
- 2 ea. XS-6' Thermocouple Cable
- Wire Harness
- Installation and Operating Instructions
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Does the EC-1P Once channel EGT/CHT unit need to be pre-programmed for max operating temps?
Per EI, since this is a primary replacement, this information would be pre-programmed with your aircrafts specific max temperatures.
Q: Is the EC-1P compatible for a twin? Would it be quite suitable for a 4-cyl Lycoming in a single engine airplane?
The EC-1P is suitable for both single and twin engines. In the documents tab is a complete STC list. Please verify that your aircraft in included on the list. An installation manual is also provided in the documents tab for installation information.