1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
After 22 years of building high quality motorized scooters for a wide variety of customers, PMW has now developed what it believes is the perfect machine for a vary large segment of motorized scooter enthusiasts.
The GSR Cruiser is the perfect machine for the customer wanting a quiet, reliable and economical motorized scooter with good performance, but also for beginners wanting an affordable, safe and easy to learn first scooter.
The GSR Cruiser is also the perfect machine for motor heads and the after market community, as chassis upgrades and screaming engine mods are widely available.
The GSR Cruiser's power plant, the new GPL290 , is based on the high performance GP290RS engine, designed to be a very reliable, quiet and economical cruiser. Top speeds for the GSR Cruiser are in the mid 20mph range, and its horse power is similar to the earlier GSR40 (Please see the GPL290 announcement below).
The GSR Cruiser frame is the bullet proof and very successful single sided cantilevered 4130 Chromoly GSR chassis with cantilevered 4130 fork. The popular TT racing tires are on ultra light race proven magnesium rims front and rear.
The stock chain drive ratio is 6/84 for good all around performance.
Stopping power comes from the front Mad Dog brake caliper and double ground and hardened stainless steel Wave disc rotor . The rear brake mount is ready for the rear brake upgrade should the customer so choose to modify for more speed which needs more stopping power.
The folding handlebar is the standard 6061 T6 welded "T" bar also originally used with the GSR40 model.
We believe the New 2008 GSR "Cruiser" to be the best all around Go-Ped for dealers and their customers to come around in a long time
- Suggested Usage: City / Cruising
- Engine: 29cc two-stroke 40:1 oil ratio
- Max Speed: 24mph
- Transmission: chain drive w/ centrifugal clutch
- Weight: (lb) 32lbs
- Est. Fuel Econ. (mpg) 100mpg
- Fuel Tank (liters)
- Tires 10" Pneumatic
- Brakes: Disk
- California Air Resource Board Legal
- Dimensions: L-34" W-13" H-42 (Folded L-34" W-13" H-14")
- Additional Features Frame: 4130 chromoly – lifetime warranty on the frame
- Forks: 4130 chromoly - lifetime warranty on the fork
- Handlebars: 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum with slightly wider than standard cross bar for better handling
- Suspension: No suspension but the frame is designed to flex to absorb shock “ Flexdynamic ”
- Carburator : Non adjustable/maintenance free
- Capacity: 400lbs