1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
NOSE PICKER HD 24V AIRCRAFT TUG
MFR Model# NP24VHD
This little tugger has a tugging capacity 5,500 pounds. FREE wheels acrossed hangar floor. Record setting price and best in its class! It's a LOT of tugger for the money.
- Variable Speed
- Does NOT lift your nose wheel
- Power-Off button
- E-Stop safety palm button
- 12 or 24 volt hook-up
- (2) live drive sticky tires
- Batteries not included (this actually SAVES you money). Fits two full size 12v deep cycle batteries (recommended)
- Deep cycle preferred, but Auto style batteries can be used. Garden tractor or full size batteries can be used as well. Anything other than deep cycle batteries require your attention more often.
- Battery tray overall size: 10-5/8 inch x 14-1/8 inch
- (2) 12v battery chargers maintainers included
- Ships (90%) assembled in wood crate. Time from shipping container to moving your aircraft? Approx. 30 minutes
- Heavy Duty Steel Welded Construction
- Best Tug for the money
- Non-marking wheels up front
- No adapters needed, it's universally engineered for 500 x 5.0 & 600 x 6.0 tires and more.
- No metal to metal contact with your landing gear
- No paint chips or scratches on the side of your wheel pants, we stay under all of that.
- No hand cranking of winches.
- No crawling under the aircraft and wrap stretch straps around your landing gear.
- No heavy lifting on the handle grips to move the aircraft.
- No need to force the tug details under the Landing Gear
- Customers Also Viewed