1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
PETZL DUO 5 HEADLAMP - E69
MFR Model# E69P
The DUO lamps are ideal for use in wet environments, but are not designed for prolonged submersion (i.e. diving).
In 1972, when Petzl invented the first headlamp, the idea of attaching a light and its battery case to a headband was quite innovative. A hands free light source that can be directed where needed, allows the user to perform almost any activity. Headlamps have now become an important factor in safety and efficiency. Thought innovative use of technology (LED's and current regulators), impact-resistant of headlamps that can be used in many situations...from the simplest tasks to the most demanding work and rescue applications. All headlamps include batteries.
- Waterproof with dual light source: focusable halogen bulb and an LED module.
- Switching on & off, brightness selection, zooming.
- The DUO lamps allow the light to be optimized (distance, duration) according to your needs.
- Simultaneous use of both bulbs is not possible.
- Unlocking/locking the bezel
- Weight: 200g (not including batteries)
- Comes with 6 V halogen spare bulb
- Uses 4 AA / LR6 batteries.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: what type batteries does the Petzl Duo 5 Headlamp use?
This headlamp uses 4 AA batteries.