1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
ROLLING BALLISTIC NYLON FLIGHT CASE
MFR Model# CGFC18WH
Now roll your way through airports, crew parking lot, and down those eternally long concourses easily with CrewGearŽ's Rolling Ballistic Nylon flight case.
This flight case is loaded with unique features.
Best of all, IT ROLLS!
- Tough and sturdy ballistic nylon
- Reflective tape on end pockets for night visibility on the ramp (this feature was suggested by Fed Ex Capt. John Masse)
- Dual combination locks
- Two Reversible lid pockets plus 2 pen loops
- Four outside pockets
- Holds four JEP binders plus file pockets on both sides
- Water resistant bottom panel with full length bottom skid to keep case high & dry
- Top quality in-line skate wheels
- 42" tall telescoping handle - tallest in industry
- ID holder on each end
- End exterior pocket for Quick Reference Handbook (QRH)
- 3 year warranty
- Color: Black
- Inside dimensions: 18" x 13 1/2" x 8"
- Outside dimensions: 19 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 10 1/2"
- Weight: Approx. 10.5 lbs
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What is the weight of this Rolling Ballistic Nylon Flight Case?
This case weighs approximately 10.5 lbs by itself.
Q: Does the handle telescope have a button to put it down? And when the telescope handle is up, stays up even though I place my hand or my coat on it?
Yes. It does have a button that would need to be pressed to push the handle back down.