1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ROLLING BALLISTIC NYLON FLIGHT CASE
MFR Model# CGFC18WH
Now roll your way through airports, crew parking lot, and down those eternally long concourses easily with CrewGear®'s Rolling Ballistic Nylon flight case.
This flight case is loaded with unique features.
Best of all, IT ROLLS!
- Tough and sturdy ballistic nylon
- Reflective tape on end pockets for night visibility on the ramp (this feature was suggested by Fed Ex Capt. John Masse)
- Dual combination locks
- Two Reversible lid pockets plus 2 pen loops
- Four outside pockets
- Holds four JEP binders plus file pockets on both sides
- Water resistant bottom panel with full length bottom skid to keep case high & dry
- Top quality in-line skate wheels
- 42" tall telescoping handle - tallest in industry
- ID holder on each end
- End exterior pocket for Quick Reference Handbook (QRH)
- 3 year warranty
- Color: Black
- Inside dimensions: 18" x 13 1/2" x 8"
- Outside dimensions: 19 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 10 1/2"
- Weight: Approx. 10.5 lbs
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What is the weight of this Rolling Ballistic Nylon Flight Case?
This case weighs approximately 10.5 lbs by itself.
Q: Does the handle telescope have a button to put it down? And when the telescope handle is up, stays up even though I place my hand or my coat on it?
Yes. It does have a button that would need to be pressed to push the handle back down.