1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
WP35 WELLER SOLDERING IRON
MFR Model# WP35
Use to melt drain holes and inspection rings in polyester fabric. 35W, 900°F tip. Tip replaceable and long life coated.
- Professional Soldering Iron, 3-wire Cord
- Ideal for a wide variety of electronic tasks, ST3 soldering tip included
- Uses ST series long life iron-plated tips
- Tip temperature varies with Wattage of each iron: WP25 - 750° / WP30 - 800° / WP35 - 850° F
- Quick change knurled collar, stainless steel barrel
- Light blue with cushion grip handle and quick change plug-in heating element
- 6' 3-wire cord, iron is 7 7/8" long (w/o cord)
- Uses Weller ST series tips
- Use with optional Weller PH60 tool stand
- UL and cUL listed (120 VAC series irons only)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Does this have a variable heat tip? Can I vary the temperature?
This does not have a variable heat tip. The iron uses "ST" series tips.
Q: What tip does the WP35 weller soldering iron come with?
It comes with the ST3 tip.
Q: You show 3 temperature tips in the write-up, which one is ST-3?
The three temps listed are in reference to wattage of the iron. This unit is the 35 watt so the tip temp would be 850 degrees.