1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVID CLARK DC PRO-X2 WITH BLUETOOTH GA DUAL PLUG ANR HEADSET
MFR Model# 43105G-01
The DC PRO-X2 Series is a next generation version of the popular DC PRO-X Series headset line introduced by David Clark Company in 2012. The DC PRO-X2 Series is ideal for both general aviation (private) and commercial aviation (airline, corporate and transport) pilots that prefer the superior comfort, dramatically reduced clamping pressure and lightweight design (under 8 ounces) of a ‘rest-on-ear’ style headset.
DC PRO-X2 Series headsets also retain all of the features of the original DC PRO-X Series.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Enhanced Auto Shutoff that virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Slim profile, oblong-shaped dome that provides greater rest-on-ear headset stability
SpecificationsDC PRO-X2 Models, Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling ANR Technology
- Sleek, lightweight, supra-aural, rest-on-ear design
- Hybrid ENC technology for best-in-class active noise reduction and audio performance
- Advanced, noise-cancelling electric microphone for clear, crisp voice transmission
- Soft, Outlast® technology, heat-absorbing head pad to help keep pilots cool and comfortable in flight.
- Currently the only aviation headset available that incorporates this technology.
- Plush, leatherette ear seals with memory foam for added comfort
- Bluetooth wireless technology for seamless pairing with cell phones, tablets and music devices
- Lightweight, compact, multi-function control module with mounting clip for attaching to apparel or any convenient location within the cockpit
- Swivel hinge stirrup design reduces clamping pressure and fully adjustable headband assembly ensure a personal fit
- Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension for outstanding durability
- Collapsible, compact design for storage in its David Clark, soft-sided headset bag – leaving more room in pilot’s flight bag
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- 5-Year Warranty and 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
In The Box
- 1- DC PRO-X2 Series Headset
- 1- Compact, Multi-function Control Module with Mounting Clip
- 2- AA Batteries (up to 50 hours continuous use)
- 1- David Clark Headset Bag
- 1- Quick Reference Guide (User Manual)
- 1- Warranty/Customer Service Information
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Really Excellent Headset
Lightweight Soft comfort
I saw online that KC-10 pilots use it!
Star liner astronauts suits are made by David Clark Corporation!
May 30, 2020
Headset ANR works great! I would like more padding on the head band itself and a shirt clip. The shirt clip keeps it from pulling down from the weight of the cord. Iâ€™ll just take the one off my old headset.
October 15, 2019
Q: Is this designed for use in piston aircraft?
There is no specific aircraft list. Depending on how loud the aircraft is, an "over ear" style like the David Clark One-X may provide more noise reduction, however, some piston pilots still prefer the comfort and feel of the Pro X2.