1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
COVERITE 21ST CENTURY SEALING IRON - 110V
MFR Model# HAN101
This is the Coverite 21st Century Iron used to apply fabric or film
onto model airplane kits.
- Uses 110V power source for the US market.
- Advanced built-in solid-state thermostat maintains heat within 3°F (1.7°C) of dial setting.(Temp chart on box)
- Temperature range of 150 to 410°F (65 - 210°C).
- Unique iron w/up-swept "wings" on the sides for fillets & under cambers without gouging the underlying surface or your covering.
- When the iron reaches the dialed-in temperature, the temperature processing indicator light begins to blink.
- 100% blackstone shoe coating resists scratches & adhesive buildup.
- The blue light blinks while the iron is adjusting temperature. Once the temperature stabilizes the light goes out. At max power the blue light remains solid.
- Input Voltage: 110V AC US Standard
- Minimum Wattage: 4.8 W rms
- Maximum Wattage: 174 W rms
In The Box
- 1- 21st Century Sealing Iron 110V w/ 5' AC cord
- 1- Iron sock
- 1- Wire iron stand
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Both irons were high quality and relatively easy to calibrate for use on the covering of my Searey amphibian. I shall now start on the vertical stabiliser. Your delivery was prompt and the ordering process was user-friendly. Thanks.
September 22, 2019