1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
POWERVAMP GPU-1500/40 28V PORTABLE GROUND POWER UNIT
MFR Model# 2012338
Produced in partnership with Powervamp, the GPU1500/40 was originally developed to provide continuous power for avionics use and starting medium sized helicopters and Air-Force PT6 turbine EMB110 Bandeirante aircraft.
This hand portable GPU only weighs 26kg (57lbs), yet incorporates an internal 40A continuous 28V DC output using split 20A power supplies.
The modular design allows easy swap out and field servicing and also allows two GPUs to be paralleled to double the continuous output and battery capacity (GPU1500/40 Twin).
Each GPU is supplied with a power supply LED output monitor for load monitoring and diagnostics, and can be re-charged via its accessory port by any 24 –28V DC aircraft power source, including the aircraft 28V DC bus connector.
The GPU 1500/40 is fitted with solid state voltmeter with ‘push to view’ button to monitor battery voltage. A spring-loaded output cover ensures the aircraft start unit is cleared for air transportation. Supplied with NATO lead set, input lead and heavy-duty canvas protective jacket.
- High powered sealed lead acid batteries
- Cleared for air transportation
- 40A, 28V DC Internal power supply/charger
- Power supply LED status indicator
- Corrosion resistant aluminium case with carry handle
- Controls protected by twin front protection bars
- Spring-loaded output connector cover
- Auxiliary socket for plug-in accessories
- Solid state voltmeter with ‘push to view’ feature
- Fitted with rubber anti-slip, shock absorbent feet
- Heavy-duty canvas protective jacket
- Peak Amps:** 2400A
- Nominal voltage: Batteries 24V DC/power supply 28V
- Standing voltage: 26.5V DC
- Amp/hour capacity: 26 Ah @ 10hr rate (20°C)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +45°C (-40°F to + 113°F)
- Case: Aluminium with shock absorbing feet
- Voltmeter: Solid state LED, IP65
- Aircraft cable: 2m (6ft) with heavy-duty rubber NATO connector
- Output current: 40A (with internal power supply)
- Input voltage: 100–132V AC or 200–264V AC/45–400Hz single phase
- Input current: 8A @ 230V AC, 16A @ 115V AC / single phase (typical)
- Cooling: Forced ventilation
- NSN: 2990-99-6117404
- NGAGE: KD628
- Length: 15" (400mm)
- Width: 5" (140mm)
- Height: 13" (340mm)
- Weight: 57 lbs. (26kg)
** Peak amps is a theoretical calculation of the instantaneous current from a momentary dead short across the battery terminals. It is not representative of the power delivered at the aircraft plug which is significantly less, due to cable losses and other factors.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items