1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
THIXO # 2 AVIATION GREASE - 425 GRAM TUBE
MFR Model# 3810-0
ThixO #2 Aviation Grease: A high performance water resistant grease using advanced thickening agents and superior lubricant chemistry. ThixO #2 Aviation Grease is a specialty lubricant designed for specific aviation applications primarily to prevent rust, corrosion, and seizing of critical components in drives, hub sets and splines.
ThixO#2 Aviation Grease uses an advanced thickening agent and superior additive technology which exhibits a high resistance to water washout, and is ideal for preventing corrosion on components which can result in longer life and increased productivity. ThixO#2 Aviation Grease demonstrates outstanding sheer stability and exhibits a broad temperature range (-35C to >250C) dependent on application requirements.
Approved for use on helicopter and aviation equipment in areas as specified by the OEM. ThixO#2 Aviation Grease has received many regional approvals for specific models by the Civil Aviation Authority in New Zealand, Transport Canada, and other countries worldwide.
ThixO#2 Aviation Grease is approved and recommended for use in a wide range of Bell Helicopter models for specific applications - primarily to prevent rust, corrosion and seizing of critical components.
- Over 20x more water resistance than many conventional lithium greases
- Bell Consumable Ref Listing C-561
- Highly compatible with other grease types
- Broad operating temperature range (-35C to 300C)
- Exceptional Rust and Corrosion prevention
- High shear stability and exceptionally low oil separation
- Improves energy efficiency
- Typically reduces grease consumption or lengthens greasing intervals
- Reduce downtime and catastrophic failure
- Highly resistant to shock loading, performs in high speed and low speed bearing under all types of loads
- Does not bleed or age harden
- Contains no solid lubricants (MoS2, Zinc, Graphite, PTFE etc.)
- ThixO #2 Aviation Grease is for use in aviation applications as specified by the manufacturer. ThixO #2 Aviation Grease should not be considered an alternate for other greases in all applications. Be sure to carefully read and apply all instructions found in the maintenance manuals and technical service bulletins published by the OEM.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Does the THIXO #2 SYN Aviation Grease have any shelf-life?
Yes. It has a 5 year shelf life.