1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ROCHESTER 9341-R7090 SENDER
MFR Model# 9341-R7090
These fuel senders are designed for top mounting in unpressurized aluminum, stainless steel, or plastic fuel tanks in all types of marine vessels. They include special features and protection from corrosion problems (internal and external to the fuel tanks) which make them the quality standard for the industry.
General Information & Features
Standard configuration, with the lead hole at 12:00, has the float arm swinging at 3:00.
The float arm on this sender is 24" [609mm] long measured from the pivot point allowing it to be cut to an appropriate length to gauge any tank depth from 6" [152mm] to 25" [635mm]. The float and the washers are furnished unassembled to the float arm. The cutting and crimping process is to be done prior to the float assembly.
The fuel sender is equipped with a thick film resistance card with a range of 0 to 90.
The recommended gasket for use under the head is made of nitrile rubber and must be ordered separately.
Materials of Construction*
- Mounting: Recommended for top mounting only
- Accuracy: Resistance accuracy at empty +0%, -3%; at full +3%, -0% of full scale. System accuracy depends upon proper fitting of sender to tank, tank shape and indicator calibration. This sender is not to be used for filling.
- Temperature: -40°F to 158°F, -40 to 70C.
- Vibration: Qualified at 2g, 40 HZ.
- Power: 0.5 Watts maximum.
- Leak Test: Passes 16 PSIG [1,1 Bar] test.
*Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pressure ratings subject to change due to temperature and other environmental considerations.
- Head: Tempered aluminum with gold irridite finish, made to SAE pattern for fuel senders (2-1/8" bolt circle for 5 # 10 screws).
- Support: Tempered aluminum.
- Card Holder & Head Insulator: Injection-molded thermoset plastic.
- Ground Strap & Signal Strap: Tin-plated brass or copper.
- Center Stud, Nuts & Washers: Brass.
- Resistance Element: Thick film.
- Contact Spring: Plated beryllium copper.
- Contact: Silver.
- Float: Nitrile rubber (cylindrical or rectangular/flat).
- Float Rod: Stainless steel.
- Ground Screw & Lock-washer: Stainless steel.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
this is a good unit but is not the same as 8341-7000 the resistance is not the same
June 4, 2020
The shipment arrived on different days where the metal rods package was not sealed/secured properly which allowed those to protrude out.
November 1, 2019
Q: I have a need for a sending unit with a mounting plate measuring 2.32 inches with an ohm reading of 33 to 240.I found the ohm reading but did not find a mounting plate od. What is the mounting plate OD for 10-02045?
The mounting plate OD on this sender (10-02045) is 2.75 inches.
Q: What is the recommended fuel gauge for Rochester 8341-F7090 fuel sender?
The Rochester fuel level gauge 3090-106 will work with this fuel probe.