1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
HONEYWELL HOBBS HOUR METER 85011 +
MFR Model# 85011-13
With its highly reliable drive mechanism, the Honeywell 85000 Series features an odometer gear train and accurate quartz crystal timing to provide enhanced performance. An improved odometer gear train, plus snap-together chassis, fits into a shock-proof, totally sealed case often resistant to many acids and solvents. All parts are in-process inspected. Every meter must pass a 100% function, burn-in, and timing accuracy test before shipping.
- Custom CMOS inegrated circuit
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths, plus has a running indicator
- Totally sealed
- Battery system voltages: 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 60, 72, and 80 Vdc
- UL, CSA
- Product Type Quartz + Hour Meter
- Mounting 2.5 Dia Aircraft
- Voltage 10 Vdc to 32 Vdc
- Bezel Black
- Hours 10K
- Logo Top Honeywell Quartz
- Logo Bottom Hours
- Termination 1/4 inch Male Blade - Down
- Lens Glass
- Temperature -40 °C to 85 °C [-40 °F to 185 °F]
- Quartz Accuracy ±0.02%
- Vibration 20 g @ 10 Hz to 80Hz (SAE J1378)
- Shock 55 g @ 9 msec to 13 msec (SAE J1378)
- Alternator Load Dump 150 V
- EMI 400 V @ 500 Hz
- Sealing IP66
- Inductive Switching Yes
- Reverse Polarity Yes
- Number Size 3 mm [0.12 in]
- Agency Approvals and Standards UL (File number AU1774), CSA (File number LR42455-12)
- Availability Global
- Comment Hour Meter
- Series Name 85000
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Are you able to pre set the hours on the Honeywell hobbs 85011 meter?
You can not pre set the time on the Honeywell Hobbs meter. The only solution is hook the Hobbs meter to a battery and run up the time.
Q: What is the difference between the Hobbs 85012 and the 85011?
Per the mfg: 85012 has an input voltage of 12-24vdc, the 85011 has an input voltage of 10-32vdc, there are no other differences.
Q: Is this Honeywell Hobbs Hour Meter 85011 FAA TSO approved?
We are not aware of a TSO category for the Hobbs meter as it is not considered a critical flight component. These were equipped by OEMs on many production and certified aircraft, and as long as the model you are replacing in the certified aircraft is the same model you purchase, you should have no problem with the installation.