1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
BERINGER MASTER BRAKE CYLINDERS
MFR Model# MP-002.2N(A)
These master cylinders have been designed for a very long life and ensure very long trouble free service. We have tested them at 200,000 cycles with success (twice the life of the aircraft).
The piston is protected from dust by a lipseal.
- available for DOT4 fluid OR for MINERAL (MIL FLUID) (seals are different, never mix)
- high quality aluminum alloy machined from solid on CNC
- 100% protected from corrosion: anodized coating and stainless steel components
- Light weight: more than 30% of weight saving compare to standard master cylinder
- Ultralow friction for improved efficiency
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Do the Beringer master cylinders require an external reservoir?
Yes, you would need an external reservoir for these master cylinders.