1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
EAM BRAVO PRESERVER
MFR Model# P01190-101R
This continuous wear, yoke style life vest is ideal for helicopter pilots or anyone flying long distances over open water. The Bravo's compact, lightweight design includes a 2-inch, extra wide, waist strap for comfort and security. Equipped with water-activated light, retro-reflective tape and a whistle. Optional storage pouches attach to the waist strap to hold signal kit or EPIRB. Easy fold lines for repackaging.
- Inflated Buoyancy: 35 lbs. (150 Newtons) minimum
- Inflated Volume: 970 cu. in. (16 liters) minimum
- Approvals: U.S. FAA TSO-C13f approved.
- Category of Preserver: Adult – Constant Wear
- Weight/Size of Wearer: For wearers weighing 90 lbs. (40.8 kg) and above with a chest size between 30 inches (76 cm) and 52 inches (132 cm) in circumference.
- Inflatable Buoyancy Cell:Single Cell
- Materials Cell: 210 Denier Nylon, Flame Retardant. Urethane Air-Holding Coating Inside. Urethane Protective Coating Outside.
- Cover:400 Denier Nylon, Flame Retardant. Durable Weather Resistant Finish.
- Waiststrap: Nylon Webbing, Flame Retardant, 6000 lbs.(2700 kg) Breaking Strength.
- Construction Cell: RF Heat Sealed Air-Holding Seams.
- Cover: Lockstitch Sewing with Nylon Thread
- Inflation System: Manual CO2 Inflator and an Oral Inflation Tube.
- Color: Inflatable Buoyancy Cell: Passenger Yellow Outside Cover: Choice of Blue, Red, or Yellow.
- Weight of Unit: 1.90 lbs. (0.86 kg) Approx.
- Functional Range: -40 to 140 oF (-40 to 60 oC);Storage Range: 0 to 120 oF (-17.8 to 48.9 oC)
- Humidity Functional Range: Up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Storage Range: Up to 70% Relative Humidity
- Altitude -2000 to 45,000 feet above sea level
- CO2 Gas Charge: 0.073 lbs. (33 grams)
- Standard Features: TSO-C85 Approved Water Activated Survivor Locator Light;Whistle;Retroreflective Tape, SOLAS Grade
- Service Life: Indefinite if unit continues to pass periodic maintenance inspection.
- Frequency of Inspection: Every 24 months.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Can your life jackets be shipped to australia?
Part number 12-02356 can ship priority air to Australia, but the haz mat and freight charges are very expensive. Contact sales for a detailed quote.
Q: Regarding EAM Bravo Preserver: Can we buy the add-ons that are listed on the manufacturer's website under dimensions? For example, OPTIONAL ADD-ON Transmitter KIT FOR BRAVO, part # P01230-101B (Blue), P01230-101R (Red), or P01230-101Y (Yellow). <br><br>
These add-on options are not stocked but we can order them for you. Please contact out sales department with the EAM part number for the add-on options you would like and they will give you the pricing and lead time information. If you agree, you can then proceed with the special order.