1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
REDBIRD ALLOY FLIGHT SIMULATOR BUNDLE
A good flight simulator is more than just a toy; it can improve your flying skills and keep you current. But many inexpensive yokes and rudder pedals don’t accurately simulate what flying is really like. With the Alloy line of controls, your home simulator can have the same quality and durability you know and love from Redbird’s professional grade simulators. Redbird products are the most realistic Home simulation controls on the market.
- With the YK1 aircraft yoke, your home simulator can have the same quality and durability you know and love from Redbird’s professional grade simulators. Without a doubt, the YK1 yoke will greatly enhance the realism of your simulator flying. This traditional GA style yoke was designed to look, feel, and perform as close as possible to the “real thing”. USB connectivity ensures that the YK1 is compatible with most flight simulation software devices running Microsoft Flight Simulator, Lockheed Martin Prepar3d, and X-Plane.
Rudder Pedals RD1
- Rudder pedals are the single most important item for adding realism to your Jay, and the Alloy RD1 Rudder Pedals do that without compromise. The spring system means you can apply real rudder pressure, rather than only rudder travel, just as you would when flying real aircraft. For precise ground handling, the pedals have the full rudder travel and the aircraft-style, differential toe brakes of a real aircraft. The all-metal RD1 Pedals use the same technology found in Redbird’s professional-grade simulators, so they are not only realistic, they’re virtually indestructible.
Single Engine Vernier Throttle Quadrant TH1
- Single engine airplanes are the most common aircraft flown in general aviation and the TH1 vernier style throttle quadrant brings those controls right to your desktop. With landing gear and flap switches included, you’ll be able to fly a variety of aircraft with ease.
- USB connectivity ensures that the TH1 is compatible with most flight simulation software devices running Microsoft Flight Simulator, Lockheed Martin Prepar3d, and X-Plane. The optional adjustable mounting arms allow a firm fixture to your desktop, either mounted on top or underneath for maximum flexibility and ergonomics.
- Virtually indestructible metal construction – never worry about broken parts
- Accurate feel - full control deflection without increasing spring tension
- Set the perfect height – controls can be attached above or below a table
- Easy setup – plug and play compatibility with Microsoft Flight Sim X, X-Plane, and Prepar3d
- USB connectivity ensures that these controls compatible with most flight simulation software devices running Lockheed Martin Prepar3d, X-Plane, and Microsoft Flight Simulator (including Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020).
- Yoke includes electric trim switch, push-to-talk button, and autopilot disconnect button.
- Throttle quadrant includes throttle, propeller, and mixture levers, plus flap and gear handles.
In The Box
- 1 - Flight Simulation Yoke YK1
- 1 - Rudder Pedals RD1
- 1 - Single Engine Vernier Throttle Quadrant TH1