1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
KLEIN WIRE STRIPPER 10-18 AWG
MFR Model# 11045
Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool. Spring-loaded action for self-opening. Strips and cuts 10-18 AWG solid wire.
Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts.
- Narrow nose fits into tight places
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes
- Precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip
- Wire looping and bending holes
- Handle Color: Yellow
- Overall Length: 6 1/4"
- Strips and Cuts: 10-18 AWG Solid
- Weight (lbs): .27
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items