1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 VIA UPS GROUND | 877-4-SPRUCE
GORILLA GLUE - TOUGHEST GLUE ON EARTH
MFR Model# 5000806
Gorilla Glue is known as the toughest glue on planet Earth. A high strength adhesive that quickly bonds wood, metals, stones, ceramics, and more.
Gorilla Glue is a versatile, interior/exterior adhesive ideal for building projects. 8 oz. bottle
- 100% Waterproof: It can truly be used indoors or outdoors, is unaffected by changes in temperature and will not break down when exposed to rain, sun or snow.
- Incredibly Strong and Versatile: It is pure polyurethane glue. It contains no additives or solvents giving a much stronger bond and allowing different materials to be glued together.
- Stainable and Paintable: It leaves an invisible glue line that can be sanded, painted and strained. Finishing has never been easier!
- Easily Sanded:It will not gum up sandpaper or dull cutting tools. It is easily sanded.
- More Coverage:It expands 3 or 4 times its size, so you only need to apply a small amount to one surface.
- A Long Open Working Time: It has an open working time of 20 minutes giving you plenty of time to set your project in perfect place.
- Dries Light Tan: It goes on dark but dries to a light tan color.
- Non-toxic:It is completely non-toxic when cured. It is free of solvents and fillers. It contains no carcinogens and does not release fumes when either liquid or dry.
- Acid-Free:It is completely free of any acids because it is 100% polyurethane glue. Gorilla Glue has a neutral pH level.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Is gorilla glue FAA certified?
No. We offer it as many of our experimental customers use it on non-structural applications.