1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVID CLARK H10-66XL DUAL IMPEDANCE ENC HEADSET
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 40614G-05
ENC technology and enhanced comfort features. Significantly reduces low frequency noise and provides increased attenuation with ENC activated. Coil cord with single plug connects the battery-powered module to aircraft radio or intercom.
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Hi-Low Impedance Switch.
- Increased attenuation with ENC activated, additional 17-22dB.
- Pilot Selectable Automatic-Shut Off Feature Included.
- Patented flex/wire boom with M-101 Dynamic Microphone.
- Volume control with detent settings adjusts to preferred listening level.
- Weight (without cord assembly): 24 oz.
- Coiled cord terminates into a U-174/U plug.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What is the warranty for the David Clark H10-66XL?
The warranty is 5 years.
Q: My present headsets have two cords that plug into the panel on my aircraft. One is for the mic and one is for the headphone. This set has a single plug. Will it work in my aircraft?
No, this headset terminates in a single U-174 style plug that is used in civilian helicopter and military aircraft. There is a switch on this headset that allows it to switch between low and high impedance, so that it can be used in either environment. This is designed to allow use in both civilian helicopter and military applications.
Q: We are looking for a dual impedance headset for use in a helicopter and were wondering if the H10-66XL headset is suitable?
Yes, the H10-66XL headset from David Clark has a U-174 plug and a dual impedance switch so the headset can be used in either civilian helicopter or military applications.