1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVID CLARK ONE-XP 6 PIN CONNECTOR HEADSET
MFR Model# 43102G-02
The DC ONE-X headset features the perfect combination of comfort, technology and durability. From the moment you put it on, you’ll notice the difference. The feel of plush, leatherette ear seals that enclose your ears in comfort. The soft, Outlast® fabric, vented head pad that actually absorbs heat buildup to keep you cool during long flights.
The advanced, Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation technology that delivers extraordinary ANR performance. The rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension system with adjustable headband and swivel hinge stirrups to ensure a personalized fit. And Bluetooth® technology for all your smart devices. It’s the one headset that has it all – the ONE for you.
- Features 6-pin connector for plugging into aircraft panel to power Electronic Noise Cancelling
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
- Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
- TSO-C139a Approved
- Five-year warranty and 30-Day, money back guarantee, backed by industry leading customer service
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
This is a fantastic headset.
I have owned many David Clark headsets through the years, they keep getting better! No longer are they the heavy ear crushers they were.
The DC One XP is light comfortable and very quiet, also offering stereo music, bluetooth connectivity, and ANC...with panel power batteries are not an issue..
I highly recommend this headset
February 1, 2020
Comfortable and lightweight with symphonic quality sound! Excellent workmanship with attention to details!
October 20, 2018
Q: What is the length of the cord between the ear cup & control module on the David Clark One-XP?
45 inches from ear cup to control module. Total length of cord approximately 6 feet.
Q: Why does this say powered by 2 AA batteries providing 50 hours of use? Is it not powered by the LEMO jack?
The batteries are for the control module, however the panel power is for the ENC.