1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
AIRLINE PILOT INTERVIEWS: HOW YOU CAN SUCCEED IN GETTING HIRED
MFR Model# WAP-API-2
Airline Pilot Interviews, How You Can Succeed In Getting Hired by Irv Jasinski. This completely revised, updated, and greatly expanded edition has over 300 pages, 20 illustrations, sample resumes (military and civilian), and letters (cover, update, and recommendation).
With 46 chapters and an extensive index, the reader will receive hundreds of valuable tips and insights into presenting themselves in interviews with major, national, and regional airlines as well as corporations.
- Choosing the Best Airline for You
- What Counts with the Airlines
- What Makes an Impressive Individual
- What Makes a Great Future Captain
- Preparing an Impressive Resume and Employment Package
- How to Obtain Interviews
- Opening Your Interview
- Facing Your Employment and Flight Department Interviewers
- The Airline Screening, Interviewing, and Assessment Process
- Testing and Your Simulator Ride
- Understanding What Interviews Are All About
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Selling Yourself
- Important Questions to Ask Yourself
- Questions Asked by Airline Interviewers
- What Psychologists Look For
- Steps to Building Great Answers
- How Long Should Your Answers Be?
- Choosing Good Examples
- Your Voice and Delivery
- Speaking the Right Body Language
- Handling Stress
- Some "Don't s"
- Your Final Answers
- Closing Your Interview
- Interviewer Reactions to Pilot Applicants
- Final Selections – Who Will Be Hired?
- Summary of Key Steps to a Successful Airline Interview
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With