1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ASA FLIGHT ENGINEER TEST PREP
MFR Model# ASA-TP-FE
Includes study questions for the Flight Engineer FAA Knowledge exam, supported with answers and explanations.
The Flight Engineer questions represent those on FAA Knowledge Exams, and are arranged by subject into chapters with Answers, Explanations (for correct and incorrect answers) and Reference Codes for Basic, Turbojet, Turboprop, Reciprocating, and Add-On Ratings. Helpful test instructions, tips, excellent cross-references, and more included.
ASA is the leading resource for FAA Knowledge Exam preparation and continues to produce the best books available to prepare students for all the exams.
- FAA Computer Testing Supplement is bundled with every test book so you will become accustomed to referring to the FAA Figures and Legends as you will during the test. This is the same book you will be issued at the testing center.
- The FAA tests are on a one-year cycle, with changes made up to 3 times a year. We make sure you have the most current information by posting updates on the ASA website that show changes made to the test questions, and providing a free email subscription service for automatic notification of when Updates are available.
- ASA's Test Preps include representative questions and answer stems — plus answers, explanations (for both correct and incorrect answers), references, and FAA subject codes. Chapter text and illustrations help you more fully understand the concepts.
- The questions are arranged into chapters based on subject matter to promote better understanding, aid recall, and thus provide a more efficient study guide.
| ||8.25" x 10.75" |
|344 pages |
|Black and White |
|Softcover Book and Test Supplement |
|2.10 lbs |
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With