1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
VP-1 VOLKSPLANE EVANS DESIGNERS HANDBOOK
THE ready source of data used in the field of Lightplane Design. The tools rather than the derivations. Presented in a form useful to the "Eyeball" designer as well as the engineer. This requires the use of approx. methods (good enough) where the classical approach requires an engineering background.
Click here to visit the Volksplane aircraft page
- Sizing of wings, tails, ailerons and flaps.
- Includes family of NACA airfoil charts, simple propeller design with NACA nomograms
- Scale engine tracing templates for Continental, Lycoming, VW and Rotax Models with wts, hp and rpm.
- Welding and glueing allowables.
- Flight performance matrix table for reading speeds and Rate of Climb.
- 145 pages simplified tables/charts. Aero, Engines, Props, Properties of Wood, Aluminum, Steel, Composites, Flight & Landing Loads.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Poorly printed. Bad xerox reproduction of a type written document. Just pages of mathematical forumulas with no guidance on how to use those formulas. It would be a good reference book for an advanced aircraft designer but useless for the average home builder. Very disappointed with the product for the high cost paid.
December 25, 2020