1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
3M TAPE ADHESION PROMOTER 86A
3M™ Adhesion Promoter 86A is a liquid “primer” designed to be used with 3M™ Polyurethane Protective Tapes and Boots and other acrylic adhesives to enhance initial adhesion in demanding situations.
Available in a 16oz. can or a 7in x 7in transparent cloths.
Intended for use in enhancement of 3M Polyurethane Protective Tape adhesion levels to certain types of surfaces. It is most effective when used over polyurethane enamel surfaces.
- Active Ingredient: Polyamide Resin
- Solvent: Isopropyl Alcohol, N-Propyl Alcohol
- Solids: 6.5%
- Color: Transparent, Colorless
- Viscosity: Approximately 100 cps
- Flashpoint: 53°F (12°C) Flammable Liquid
- Net Weight: .95 lbs./pint
- Storage: Store at 60-80°F (16-27°C). Lower temperature storage will cause, 3M 86A Promoter to gel.
- Shelf Life: Two (2) years from date of manufacture
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Received as expected. Your service was outstanding.
I appreciate the prompt response.
November 11, 2019
Q: What is the cloth for P/N 05-03479? Is it impregnated with the promoter so I don't have to buy a whole pint? If so, that would be perfect.
Yes, it is a cloth with the promoter impregnated to prepare a surface for the 3M tapes.
Q: Is the 86A cloth a single cloth or a 5-pack? I see them elsewhere as a 5-pack.
Part # 05-03479 is priced and sold as a single cloth.