1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
POWERVAMP 12/24V GA PACK
MFR Model# ADC1224GAPACKGPU
A tough, budget-priced, dual voltage GPU designed for the private operator and general aviation, it uses the same top-quality, high-discharge batteries as in other Powervamp packs.
Ideal for smaller turbine helicopter operators, all piston aircraft or where the starting of 24 volt trucks and plant and 12 volt automobiles is a useful feature.
The deep drawn polyethylene case allows the pack to sit in flooded sites up to 200mm (8in) deep without water ingress. The 12 volt outlet provides a CCA of 470 amps and a peak amp figure of 925. The 25.4 volt DC outlet will deliver up to 850 amps with power control by removable key and 1000 amp.
This pack is supplied with 2m (6ft) output lead with rubber Nato plug and 2m (6ft) output lead with 1000 amp cast brass, braided and fully insulated, ‘Vulture beak’ colour-coded alligator clips. It is cleared for air transportation with key.
- Toughened impact resistant polymer case
- 2 meter crocodile and piper lead sets
- Top mounted accessory socket
- Audible reverse polarity warning
- Four LED battery status
- 110v/240v external 10amp charger
- Maintenance free
- Peak amps (max short circuit current): 1800
- 5 sec pulse amps: 925
- Cell capacity 12 volt: 29 amp/hrs
- Cell capacity 24 volt: 29 amp/hrs
- Recharge time from 50%: 5 Hours
- Case: Polyethylene impact resistant moulded case
- Height: 570mm (22in)
- Width: 180mm (7in)
- Depth: 158mm (6in)
- Weight (without trolley): 21kg (46lbs)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Can this Powervamp 12/14V GA Pack be used for engine start up for Cessna fixed wing?
Yes this can be used to start GA aircraft.
Q: Can this unit be used for running avionics for GPS updates as well as starting the aircraft?
It is only approved for starting aircraft.