1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
GILL® LT 7639-25 SEALED BATTERY
MFR Model# 7639-25
Start strong with the Gill® 7639-25 for your Bell 429 helicopter. Original equipment with no additional STC hardware required. For Bell 429 helicopter that are outfitted with additional Law Enforcement and Medical Evac electronics, please see the Gill 7638-53. See the application chart to locate your aircraft and review your battery options.
- The Gill 7639-25 is a Original Equipment (OEM) for the Bell 429 Helicopter
- No additional STC Hardware is required
- Maintenance Free – Shipped Fully Charged and No Electrolyte or Water Required
- Non-Spillable and Proven for Aerobatic Maneuvering
- 2 Year Factory Warranty After Installation
- Robust Starts, Higher Residual Power & Faster Re-Charge Times
- First Capacity Check Not Required Until 18 Months/1800 Hours
- Cost Competitive and Best Shelf Life in Lead Acid Chemistry
- Advanced Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Design
- FAA/PMA Approved, TSO Authorized and Tested to DO-160E
- LT® Series Batteries Are Fully Recyclable
- LT® Series Batteries Ship Hazmat Exempt
|Manufacturer ||Model ||PMA SUP. # |
|Bell Helicopter ||429 ||55 |
- Type: Sealed
- Weight: 60
- 1 Hr (C1) 25
- 30 Min (2C) 40
- 60 sec/0 deg F (CCA) 400
- Electrolyte: Not Needed
Q: Will this replace the 7639-30 for the Citation Mustang?
No, the 7639-30 for the citation will be available from aircraft spruce on 5/1/15.