1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
ROTAX 912 12.5MM OIL COOLER HOSE
MFR Model# 836-8
912 Oil Cooler Hose 12.5mm high heat hose for 912-914 oil coolers. Sold by the foot.
- Media: Petroleum base hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi): Up to 400
- Hose I.D. Maximum (inch): 3/4
- Maximum Working Pressure (MPa): Up to 2,8
- Minimum Working Temperature Oil (F): -55
- Maximum Working Temperature Oil (F): +302
- Minimum Working Temperature Oil (C): -48
- Maximum Working Temperature Oil (C): +150
- Maximum Working Temperature Air (F): +212
- Maximum Working Temperature Air (C): +100
- Maximum Working Temperature Water (F): +185
- Maximum Working Temperature Water (C): +85
- Material - Cover: PKR neoprene, blue, MSHA accepted
- Material - Hose Inner Tube: PKR
- Compatible Fittings: 82 or HY series
- Material - Hose reinforcement: One fiber braid
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Exactly what I required. Always good service from ACS.
June 11, 2017
Replaced oil lines on Rotax 912.
May 18, 2017
Just the right size for the metric fittings found on Rotax engines.
October 14, 2020
Its a perfect hose and quick delivery. Wish the wall was bit more stiffer to ensure that it wont collapse at bends. Hope it gets harder over time.
November 17, 2017
Q: What is the OD of the hose?
The OD of this hose is approx 3/4 inch. The ID is 1/2 inch.
Q: What is the burst PSI on this hose?
Maximum Working Pressure (psi): Up to 400
Q: What is Mfg part number of this hose?
Q: Is this hose rated for the suction of rotax oil pump?
Yes this hose works for the suction and pressure lines on the rotax engine
Q: What phenix fiting (90 deg) fit in rotax oil hose (12.5 mm ID)
The Penix fittins are not designed to be used with the rotax hose. They are all speced in SAE sizes as well, not metric.